Reo Mail

Very happy with the Reo Mini colour scheme. It looks awesome! Sorry, the pictures are a bit dark.
Thanks @Oupa.
Pity I bought another button, I think it looks better with the standard button.View attachment 11924 View attachment 11925

Next to my Reo Grand
View attachment 11926 View attachment 11927
That is a stunning Mini, congrats. With the silver atty on top, the button will look more "co-ordinated" (if that is the word). But, yes, on the black the standard button sort of disappears on the background. Enjoy.

Oh and @Oupa, i saw a little container that has something that looks like grease in it and a small piece of tubing. What is this for?

Oh and @Oupa, i saw a little container that has something that looks like grease in it and a small piece of tubing. What is this for?
this is noalax - when you see ur reo doesnt deliver that puch anymore, just put some of that on the contacts.

im not sure if the contacts should be filed or not, i know the old sliver ones needed to be filed

this is noalax - when you see ur reo doesnt deliver that puch anymore, just put some of that on the contacts.

im not sure if the contacts should be filed or not, i know the old sliver ones needed to be filed

From my understanding based on what @Andre told me, the gold contacts don't need to be filed, only cleaned :)

That grease is Noalox, which you can apply a tiny bit to your firing pin to prevent sparkling. Do NOT file the firing pin as you will damage the gold coating - clean it with an eraser or any contact cleaner. You can also put a bit on the top of your battery. I have never used it on the gold contacts, probably only needed if you go very, very low in resistance, but it could do no damage to apply.
The small piece of tubing is for really thin juices, you insert it at the bottom of the juice tube - nobody uses it nowadays.

The noalax is a dielectric grease which perfoms a similar function to shielding gas used when mig or tig welding, to prevent contaminants from interfering in the arc. Don't file the contacts, just use a tiny coating on the contacts to prevent oxidation building up on the battery terminal.

To all the new Reonauts and to the additional REO's to the family a big congrats! I go away for a week and all hell breaks loose! I hope @Andre is keeping count and adding everyone to the world register! :rock:

Got this beauty today. Will name her in the appropriate thread.
_MG_6826Small.jpg

_MG_6826Small.jpg

Is this your 1'st one or 10'th one? Can't keep up with who is/are already in Reoville :eek:. If this is your first here's your badge, if not here's another badge:

Reo_Badge.png

Happy vaping!

_MG_6826Small.jpg

At last. Congrats and most welcome to Reoville. Enjoy and tell us about it. Remember, to keep that Silver Vein from going all black, you need to apply a clear lacquer spray as soon as possible. Am sure your badge will be issued shortly.

Is this your 1'st one or 10'th one? Can't keep up with who is/are already in Reoville :eek:. If this is your first here's your badge, if not here's another badge:

View attachment 11980

Happy vaping!

At last. Congrats and most welcome to Reoville. Enjoy and tell us about it. Remember, to keep that Silver Vein from going all black, you need to apply a clear lacquer spray as soon as possible. Am sure your badge will be issued shortly.

@johan - Thanks for the badge. Glad to be in Reoville. This is my first.

@Andre - Thanks for the tip. I will do that asap. She will get a makeover soon, but not now as I just replaced all 4 tyres on my mercedes and that took a nice bite out of me pocket.

Aaaand, I can't use my Reo! :(

The feeding hole at the bottom of the atty I want to use on it is blocked and can't get the screw loose to unblock it!!

Aaaand, I can't use my Reo! :(

The feeding hole at the bottom of the atty I want to use on it is blocked and can't get the screw loose to unblock it!!

How is it blocked, do you have a compressor handy, you could try blowing it out.

No I don't bro. I blocked it because it leaked juice into my mech when I was still using it. On the zenith I can remove the block easily, but the positive screw at the bottom of the atomic is too tight and I can't get it loose....sigh :(
I sent a pm to Jaco for some advise. Will wait for him to respond. Until then, Selene is just sitting there looking beautiful and begging me to take her....lol
Unfortunately, the zenith and the plume veil looks too bulky on Selene, so don't wanna use them. Have to use the atomic. I'm so sad right now.

No I don't bro. I blocked it because it leaked juice into my mech when I was still using it. On the zenith I can remove the block easily, but the positive screw at the bottom of the atomic is too tight and I can't get it loose....sigh :(

I think Jaco may have drilled it straight through the entire length of the pin, have you tried removing the positive screw to push something down it.

Didn't think of that. Will try that. Hold on...

Edit: You sir, are a genius!! Thanks for that tip. Lucky it was drilled right through!! Now the other thing, the Reo didn't come with the o ring that sits under the atty.

If I recall, that positive pin is pushed out. And it's not adjustable. I know I did mine at Jaco's place on the milling machine by pushing the positive pin out first.

OH....MY....GOD!!!

I just vaped on Selene and I'm IN LOVE!! I was always wondering what everyone is so on about the Reo and now I know.
I have a dual coil in the atomic at .39 ohm and she kicks ass!!
The squonking works perfectly. Already have the right squeeze of the bottle sorted out. Selene will be my driving and at work vape. She's awesome!! Thanks @Alex for convincing me to get her!! I owe you...lol

OH....MY....GOD!!!

I just vaped on Selene and I'm IN LOVE!! I was always wondering what everyone is so on about the Reo and now I know.
The squonking works perfectly. Already have the right squeeze of the bottle sorted out. Selene will be my driving and at work vape. She's awesome!! Thanks @Alex for convincing me to get her!! I owe you...lol
Great guns, glad you like her! About that o-ring under the atty - many do not use that at all.

OH....MY....GOD!!!

I take it that you cleared the blockage on the atomic then? :p

Back