Reo Mail

Great guns, glad you like her! About that o-ring under the atty - many do not use that at all.

I take it that you cleared the blockage on the atomic then? :p

@Andre - Yes, Alex told me, but I found one that fits and using it just as a precaution. Don't want leakage. Haven't seen any yet. So, I'm all good :)

@Alex - Yes sir, as per our conversation on the phone earlier...lol

Last edited:
Some REO Mail from Vapour Mountain!

A couple of spare doors to play REO dress up!
VM-Sep-08.jpg

And then the one I was really waiting for... and that's the NEW Lily! Grand SL/LP!
VM-Sep-09.jpg

Got a new REO SL/LP mini and a new door for the reo grand. Still need to get used to the smaller size but it makes it a lot lighter to carry in the pocket when going out.

new reo2.jpg

Wow, to all the new Reonauts, welcome and hope you love your new vaping machines

@zadiac, glad you got sorted

@Rob Fisher , the white REO looks fabulous

@yuganp congrats on the mini. You are right. So much more pocketable. Enjoy!

@zadiac congratulations on your first reo :D :rock: and More importantly, welcome to Reoville, fellow Reonaut! Im glad that the wait is finally over for you :D Enjoy it.

@Rob Fisher Lilly the Grand Reo is super gorgeous! I love her whole look. It rocks :rock:

@yuganp Great choice on the mini. Congrats bud :)

Well this is not cool.
There is a HUGE gap between my reomizer and the 510 connector.
It unusable as the o-ring doesnt even come close to making a seal.

WP_20140926_002.jpg

Well this is not cool.
There is a HUGE gap between my reomizer and the 510 connector.
It unusable as the o-ring doesnt even come close to making a seal.

View attachment 12019
That does not look right. Just check, the newer LP Reomizers have an adjustable 510 at the bottom - maybe it needs to be turned in?

I am having the same issue with new Lily! Some of my atties fit OK but some don't... it would seem that the tolerances are a lot tighter... I was all ready to test a dual coil cyclops on Lily but it wouldn't screw in all the way! Will pay her some attention a bit later!

:-@

There is also a bit sticking out the bottom of the reomizer.

WP_20140926_003[1].jpg

That does not look right. Just check, the newer LP Reomizers have an adjustable 510 at the bottom - maybe it needs to be turned in?

I have already turned the 510, i turned it so much the white plastic seal around it is starting to bend a bit.
The problem is with the Reomizer, i tried my other Reomizer and it turns all the way down, but it is not a low profile Reomizer :(

There is also a bit sticking out the bottom of the reomizer.

View attachment 12020

The amount protruding seems normal, @Rob is correct about the tolerances being very tight on the new Reo's. This is obviously something that needs to be looked at from the manufacturers side. The only remedy is to use a bottoming tap, which you most likely do not have access to though. Damn..

I have already turned the 510, i turned it so much the white plastic seal around it is starting to bend a bit.
The problem is with the Reomizer, i tried my other Reomizer and it turns all the way down, but it is not a low profile Reomizer :(
Yip, the tolerance on the threading of the Reos seems to be tighter nowadays. Maybe you will have to return it to @Oupa to see if he has a RM2 that fits or fix the problem otherwise. I know some have used force to turn it in without ill effect, but that could be risky. Or a bottoming tap as @Alex said - know @TylerD ordered some?

If all else fails, you can send them to Benoni, and either myself or perhaps @JakesSA can easily correct this problem.

Its very disappointing to spend almost R3000 and then still have to fix the device before you can use it.

Oh no! I will definitely send you another Reomizer to see if that helps. Will send it off today... so sorry for this!

Has anyone got some pics of the adjustable centre screw assembly in a disassembled state?

No sorry I mean Reo side, if I understand it correctly it now has an adjustable centre pin?

No sorry I mean Reo side, if I understand it correctly it now has an adjustable centre pin?

No it's not adjustable, the two parts of the positive pin screw together, with the copper spring sandwiched in between.

To be absolutely sure you have a REO that looks right and works right, we can send you a LP REO Mini Black anodized along with the Reomizer 2 that you can use, if the Reomizer we are sending does not fit right on your LP/SL REO Black anodized either. It's not a SL though, but you can use it until we can get you a replacement REO with the next REOSmods stock order if need be...

If the Reomizer fits right, you can just send the REO back with standard post.

Back