Reo Mail

I got my parcel today.
Black wringle reo
Reomizer 2
Atomic
Plum veil
Some Rayon and japanese organic cotton
Now lets find out what the hype is about.
congrats mate. looks good. enjoy the new gear

I got my parcel today.
Black wringle reo
Reomizer 2
Atomic
Plum veil
Congrats and most welcome to Reoville. Enjoy.

I got my parcel today.
Black wringle reo
Reomizer 2
Atomic
Plum veil

Many Congratulations on an awesome Reo Matt. Looking forward to your Reo comments. Here's your badge:

Reo_Badge.png

Happy vapes! :rock:

So finally after the long agonising wait called the weekend my REO arrived all thanks to @Oupa .... Brilliant service received. IMG-20141007-WA0003.jpg

Can't wait to get home and set it up. Already got my wife to charge the batteries so long.

So finally after the long agonising wait called the weekend my REO arrived all thanks to @Oupa .... Brilliant service received. View attachment 12732

Can't wait to get home and set it up. Already got my wife to charge the batteries so long.
A stunner of a Reo, Congrats and most welcome to Reoville. Enjoy and do tell us about it.

Thanks guys. Trying to get off early from work today so I can get vaping

@Riddle CONGRATULATIONS - many happy vapes on your "Black-is-Beautiful" Reo and looking forward to your comments. Here's your badge:

Reo_Badge.png

Congrats @Riddle
hi.gif

Awesome. So the one on the order from @Oupa is the second one? Wow! Most welcome to Reoville. Enjoy, and please give us your impressions as you go along. @johan should be along shortly with your badge, if he is not too braaid to do so.

Congrats @Lee
Great stuff!
Hows the vape?

Awesome. So the one on the order from @Oupa is the second one? Wow! Most welcome to Reoville. Enjoy, and please give us your impressions as you go along. @johan should be along shortly with your badge, if he is not too braaid to do so.
Thank you @Andre .... 2nd, 3rd.... do reonauts ever keep count?

Back