Reo Mail

Hi Johan
Do Englishmen qualify for a badge because I never got one of those and I've had a REO for months :confused:

My sincere apologies, I thought I did give you one already. I've got a valid excuse as I am half Irish and you're a Brit :D but in Reoville that doesn't count. I'll first apologize and then your badge will follow -I'll "sommer" give you 2 (only because I'm braaied as @Andre assume rightly) - hows that?

Bow.png

Reo_Badge.png

Reo_Badge.png

Tha

Thank you, kind sir.....

Thank you for the thanks, but please don't call me "sir" - that's reserved for the British aristocracy :D

PS. you can make up for the "sir" slip-up by posting a pic of the RM3 deck, I'm very curious to see the deck.

My sincere apologies, I thought I did give you one already. I've got a valid excuse as I am half Irish and you're a Brit :D but in Reoville that doesn't count. I'll first apologize and then your badge will follow -I'll "sommer" give you 2 (only because I'm braaied as @Andre assume rightly) - hows that?

View attachment 13316

View attachment 13317

View attachment 13317
Thanks Johan,last time an Engelsman got two gold medals at the same time he must have stolen them;)

image.jpg
Thank you for the thanks, but please don't call me "sir" - that's reserved for the British aristocracy :D

PS. you can make up for the "sir" slip-up by posting a pic of the RM3 deck, I'm very curious to see the deck.
I hope this will do........& apologies for sounding british!

Thanks Johan,last time an Engelsman got two gold medals at the same time he must have stolen them;)

Enjoy and again my apologies for the oversight. Just out of interest, when did you receive your Reo (I might've been away when you posted)?

Enjoy and again my apologies for the oversight. Just out of interest, when did you receive your Reo (I might've been away when you posted)?
Johan it was around April this Year and I possibly didn't follow the protocols,no apologies necessary.

Great coiling. A lot more wicking material that I am used to - no leaking or blocking of the juice holes?
Thanks @Andre .....admittedly a little too much cotton. But as long as the feed hole is open, no leaking whatsoever!
I do have to remove the cotton from the hole, every few hours, though. But its a great vape on my Lime/Menthol juice.

Thanks @Andre .....admittedly a little too much cotton. But as long as the feed hole is open, no leaking whatsoever!
I do have to remove the cotton from the hole, every few hours, though. But its a great vape on my Lime/Menthol juice.
Thanks. Ah, another Menthol/Lime vaper....I have just recently discovered this combo and just love it. Do you make your own?

Thanks. Ah, another Menthol/Lime vaper....I have just recently discovered this combo and just love it. Do you make your own?
Yes I do. I was making @Rob Fisher 's Tropical Ice. But I ran out of coconut concentrate, so i found some of the lime lying around! I must say, its even better than drinking lime cordial!

I think my mix is a little too simple though..... would like a better recipe!

Yes I do. I was making @Rob Fisher 's Tropical Ice. But I ran out of coconut concentrate, so i found some of the lime lying around! I must say, its even better than drinking lime cordial!

I think my mix is a little too simple though..... would like a better recipe!
Hint hint @Andre

Thanks... I'll give it a try. The mandarin sounds interesting, could be what I'm missing.
Lol, the mandarin I put in on a whim. The mint I think just takes a bit off the edge of the menthol, a very slight sweetness.

Back