Reo Mail

Hi there, reporting for Reoville (Badge), have these babies for a little while and enjoying them immensely, thank you to @Philip Dunkley (Camo) and @Genosmate (Aluminium) for letting them go (and the extra's) and @Imthiaz Khan for some RM2's. The purchases was well worth it, thank you all.

View attachment 27397

Geez you arrived with a BANG in Reoville - I like your style! Most welcome, looking forward to your Reo comments and here's your official Reonaut badge:

ReoBadge.png

Hi there, reporting for Reoville (Badge), have these babies for a little while and enjoying them immensely, thank you to @Philip Dunkley (Camo) and @Genosmate (Aluminium) for letting them go (and the extra's) and @Imthiaz Khan for some RM2's. The purchases was well worth it, thank you all.

View attachment 27397
Most welcome to Reoville. Those are 2 beauties. As soon as @johan is around your official Reonaut badge will be issued. Enjoy.
Edit: Ah, whilst I was writing this @johan issued the badge.

Most welcome to Reoville. Those are 2 beauties. As soon as @johan is around your official Reonaut badge will be issued. Enjoy.
Edit: Ah, whilst I was writing this @johan issued the badge.

Thanks @Andre , appreciate the welcome and looking forward on the Reo journey.

Im pretty sure i saw these stunning reos under the hashtag #reosmods yesterday on instagram.
Hi @DoubleD , Nope not me, don't do Instagram. Interesting not many of these around, I even googled "Camo Reo", couldn't find any but earlier threads of previous owners on Ecigssa and the Raw Tumbled was handcrafted by previous owner.

View attachment 27397
@VapeViper Congrats and welcome to Reoville. I hope those two beauties give you lots and lots of happy vape days.
Lots of very knowledgeable Reonauts on the forum, so a word of advice, if you get stuck on something or if you looking for a 'perfect reo setup' i.e.coil, wick etc, search the forum or feel free to ask.

Hi @DoubleD , Nope not me, don't do Instagram. Interesting not many of these around, I even googled "Camo Reo", couldn't find any but earlier threads of previous owners on Ecigssa and the Raw Tumbled was handcrafted by previous owner.

Anyhow, your Reo family is sick bro :clap:

For interest sake, here's the pic I saw, must've been a previous owner on this forum :think: Where you at mystery Reonaut :think:

Edit: he has a great taste in cars aswell ;-)

10406848_10154075368847699_7606081914166027714_n.jpg

Congrats on the REOs @VapeViper! Wishing you all the best and many happy flavour filled vapes

Ok so here goes, after some drama with Aramex my REO mini finally arrived late last night and here I am. Have to thank @Philip for the sale.
Upon Arrival:REO Mini SP, black anodize with metallic blue door, brass SP RM2 with standard hole (I think), spare RM2 cap with enlargened hole, batteries, spare spring, magnet, bottles, driptip and tube.
REO_Mail.jpg
Assembled for photo shoot:
REO_Mail2.jpg
REO Stripped and ready for it`s long soak
REO_Stripped.jpg
Cleaned and ready for assembley
REO_Cleaned.jpg
Assemlbled, with new washers and o-rings, new feed tube, juice bottle and cap, coiled, fresh battery and ready to vape:
REO_Assembled.jpg
RM2 coiled at 1.2 ohms 6/7 turns Kanthal 30 gauge 2 mm ID and ready to go:
REO_Coil.jpg
And please no jokes about my coiling abilities :giggle:
First impression from some one who has only seen pictures of REO`s was :O this thig is tiny. I knew the dimensions but could not make a mental picture of it in my head though.
This is my second bottom fed mod (the other is the Terminator box mod which I got about five days ago). I have to say I really like the look and feel of the REO compared to the Treminator. It looks great up close and personal and feels solid in the hand. The vape thus far is warm, flavourful and not as harsh on the throat as my other atties with the same juice, this apart from the Plume Veil clone that is. I just know I am going to enjoy my REO journey going forward:)

Ok so here goes, after some drama with Aramex my REO mini finally arrived late last night and here I am. Have to thank @Philip for the sale.
Upon Arrival:REO Mini SP, black anodize with metallic blue door, brass SP RM2 with standard hole (I think), spare RM2 cap with enlargened hole, batteries, spare spring, magnet, bottles, driptip and tube.
View attachment 27915
View attachment 27918
View attachment 27919
View attachment 27920
Assemlbled, with new washers and o-rings, new feed tube, juice bottle and cap, coiled, fresh battery and ready to vape:
View attachment 27921
View attachment 27922
First impression from some one who has only seen pictures of REO`s was :O this thig is tiny. I knew the dimensions but could not make a mental picture of it in my head though.
This is my second bottom fed mod (the other is the Terminator box mod which I got about five days ago). I have to say I really like the look and feel of the REO compared to the Treminator. It looks great up close and personal and feels solid in the hand. The vape thus far is warm, flavourful and not as harsh on the throat as my other atties with the same juice, this apart from the Plume Veil clone that is. I just know I am going to enjoy my REO journey going forward:)
Most welcome to Reoville, @Blu_Marlin. And thank for taking the trouble to chronicle your Reo journey thus far. The Mini is an awesome stealth vape with all the attributes of bigger brother. Enjoy and keep us in the loop please.

@johan should be around shortly to award your official Reonaut badge.

PS: Remember to have the air hole pointing away from you when you vape. Otherwise you might get gurgling.

View attachment 27915
View attachment 27918
View attachment 27919
View attachment 27920
View attachment 27921
View attachment 27922

Many congratulations and may you enjoy many satisfying vapes with your Reo. Enjoy! Welcome to Reoville and here is your official Reonaut badge:

ReoBadge.png

Thank you for the welcome to Reoville @Andre and @johan. I will remember to point the air hole away from me when vaping. I`m looking at the supplier banner at the bottom of this thread and it says "Watch this Vapour Mountain space! All will be revealed at Vapecon2015... be there!" and all I`m thinking is "I really hope @Oupa has quietly brought in some REO grands for sale at Vapecon."

The Reo on the left is mine and the one on the right belongs to my girlfriend(got her off the stinkies for a month now!),she got hers today thanks @ET for the sale.
We both love our reos! Whats more to say? They are Reos!
What would you guys suggest I do to strip the paint off my Reo?
I know there must be a thread on this forum somewhere about that..

Attachments

• IMG-20150527-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20150527-WA0004.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 30
The Reo on the left is mine and the one on the right belongs to my girlfriend(got her off the stinkies for a month now!),she got hers today thanks @ET for the sale.
We both love our reos! Whats more to say? They are Reos!
What would you guys suggest I do to strip the paint off my Reo?
I know there must be a thread on this forum somewhere about that..

Welcome to Reoville - use paint stripper (mask the 510 connector with press-stick etc). Enjoy, here's your official Reonaut badge and looking forward to your Reo comments.

ReoBadge.png

Back