Reo Mail

Good day fellow vapors!!!! Today is a good day indeed as I have finally got myself the last mod I will ever buy.... My very own REO GRAND!!! And I must say I am in love at the beauty and simplicity of this device. I am yet to name her, because she is so many amazing things in 1 puff:inlove::h:
Most welcome to Reoville. She is a stunner with that black Nuppin. Enjoy and do tell us about it.
@johan is out of town at the moment, but should be along later on to award your official Reonaut badge.

New addition to the current lonely REO Mini. These pics were also posted in the vape mail thread but I`ve expanded on them here;)
View attachment 28134

REO grand tumbled SL/LP aluminium with brass SL door, copper button cover, spare bottles, REO grand repair kit, REO mini repair kit (the mini needs some TLC), spare tubes and caps. When I arrived at Vapecon the first thing I did was stop at the VM stand. I must say @Oupa made my day when I saw the REO`s on the table:dance:. After getting hooked on BF mods I really wanted a REO Grand. I kept watching the classified and between no internet connectivity and being overly indecisive I missed some great deals. Seeing that REO grand on sale at Vapecon made missing out on the deals in the classifieds a lot less painful.

Some items to go along with the REO:
View attachment 28135

Cyclone BF atomiser with Fusion driptip, spare o-rings, post screws, centre insulator post as well as a BF Rouge (clone).

Some E-Liquids as well as DIY top up:
View attachment 28136
I normally vape my own NETs and was never a fan of sweet dessert type flavours but I was blown away by these so I decided to give them a go. Lucky for me or should I say my wallet I did not get a chance to try all the e-liquids at Vapecon. Plain PG, VM4, VM Menthol Ice, Cowboys Apple Pie, Straw Dogs, strawBshake and at the top Bavarian cream flavour. Now to let these air for a few days.

The power pack:
View attachment 28137

Pretty much self explanatory. Sony VTC4 batteries, D4 for home use and a D2 for on the go.
A little birdy told me that the next REO pre order is not far away....Looks like this is going to be a long cold winter:--)

Wow, that is epic @Blu_Marlin
Congrats on all the goodies.
Enjoy it !

Having spent some time with the amazing Reo I got from the RMG - and falling completely in love with it - I too could not resist getting myself another seeing as they were there "in person" at VapeCon - thanks to @Oupa and Chrystel. It was wonderful to meet you guys :)

I will post better pictures later (I have another busy day ahead), but here is a quick picture of the new baby - with a new BF Rogue (I also got a BF Darkhorse Mini) I picked up from VapeClub, thanks @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl :D

View attachment 28140

VapeCon was amazing! Thanks to all the vendors and attendees :rock:

Marvellous @free3dom
The black knight looks stunning

When I saw you the one time at Vapecon, you had a grin on your face and when i asked you what you bought, you just casually pulled the Reo out your pocket. So glad for you! Enjoy to the max.

Good day fellow vapors!!!! Today is a good day indeed as I have finally got myself the last mod I will ever buy.... My very own REO GRAND!!! And I must say I am in love at the beauty and simplicity of this device. I am yet to name her, because she is so many amazing things in 1 puff:inlove::h:

Welcome to Reoville @mc_zamo
Awesome...
Enjoy it and I wish you many happy flavour filled vapes!

Thanks guys, the flavour on this baby is just too good, I am on Route to finding my all day vape!

Welcome to Reoville @mc_zamo - may she provide you 24/7 with the most mind blowing satisfying vapes. Apologies for the delay in presenting you with your official Reonaut badge, but I have the most legitimate excuse ever in vapeland (just watch the forum in the next couple of days). But this is now about you - enjoy and please post your Reo comments in due time.

ReoBadge.png

What a beauty you have there @mc_zamo :)
Congrats on your first Reo - may it give you as much pleasure as it has for the rest of us, it really is an amazing device :)

Congrats on the stunning new addition to your Reo family. Enjoy. And please give us your impressions on the Darkhorse Mini's performance.

Thanks @Andre ...I'm very happy with her already after only a day of use. Two is definitely better than one :)

I haven't spent much time with the Dark Horse Mini, just a quick build and some limited use, but initial impressions are that it is a really nice (if slightly different) BF atty.

Like the original DH, the mini has great airflow paired with decent flavour. The only niggle so far is that due to the positioning of the pin it does not drain completely, but with the types of builds likely to go inside that I do not see this as being much of a problem - and adding enough wick should make it fairly painless.

I'll definitely spend some more time with it and get back to you ;)

Marvellous @free3dom
The black knight looks stunning

When I saw you the one time at Vapecon, you had a grin on your face and when i asked you what you bought, you just casually pulled the Reo out your pocket. So glad for you! Enjoy to the max.

Haha, indeed it was hard for me to contain my excitement - I expected to have to wait for the next group buy before I could get my hands on another one, but there they were ;)

And today was the first day ever I vaped less than 1ml on anything that wasn't a Reo :)
I'm sure this behaviour will subside slightly and I'll do more vaping on my other devices again, but it is definitely true that one can vape on a Reo (or two) all day and be completely satisfied :D

That is a stunning Reo, congrats. Would like to see the Reo all decked out and more close up.
I like the Rogue, use it for my NETs. The Cyclone is for me the most beautiful of them all. Who sold the Cyclones there?
So glad @Oupa had some Reos at VapeCon.
Enjoy.
Thanks Andre, this REO was number 3 on my hit list>:) @Oupa suggested the brass door so he swapped out the original aluminium door for that at no extra cost. It`s been a hectic few days (almost did not make it to Vapecon). Some of the parts were left to soak overnight so I`ll probably only assemble the setup tonight. I will definitely post close ups when its done. If some one could point me in the right direction with regards to the size and dimension limits on posting photographs I`d much appreciate it. I`ve tried searching and reading stickys, but have come up with nothing so far.

I`ve only read good things about the Cyclone and just by playing around with it, I feel it would be perfect for MTL. Having inspected the Rouge I fear that it is more a lung hitting atty but like you suggested I will use it for my NET`s because I suspect it will have an airy/cigar like draw which will be perfect for that evening vape.

As for the Cyclone, I am not sure if I am allowed to "punt" the vendor as I don`t thing he is a supporting vendor on the forum so I will PM you the details on the Cyclone. He had quite a few Cyclones, Fusion driptips, AFC caps for the Cyclone and a whole lot of spares.

Wow, that is epic @Blu_Marlin
Congrats on all the goodies.
Enjoy it !
Thank you @Silver I was there for about 35 minutes the first time. With so much options and vendors I now know what women go through when they go shopping:giggle: When I arrived I went straight for the VM stand hoping that @Oupa had brought some REO`s. 15 minutes later I had blown my Vapecon budget and them some. As luck would have it, I was saving up for a REO in anticipation of the next pre-order so as they say "Christmas came early":) for me that is. I returned at around 14:00, but again only for about 30 minutes. At one point in the run up to Vapecon I thought that I would not make it:(.

Last edited:
Thanks Andre, this REO was number 3 on my hit list>:) @Oupa suggested the brass door so he swapped out the original aluminium door for that at no extra cost. It`s been a hectic few days (almost did not make it to Vapecon). Some of the parts were left to soak overnight so I`ll probably only assemble the setup tonight. I will definitely post close ups when its done. If some one could point me in the right direction with regards to the size and dimension limits on posting photographs I`d much appreciate it. I`ve tried searching and reading stickys, but have come up with nothing so far.

I`ve only read good things about the Cyclone and just by playing around with it, I feel it would be perfect for MTL. Having inspected the Rouge I fear that it is more a lung hitting atty but like you suggested I will use it for my NET`s because I suspect it will have an airy/cigar like draw which will be perfect for that evening vape.

As for the Cyclone, I am not sure if I am allowed to "punt" the vendor as I don`t thing he is a supporting vendor on the forum so I will PM you the details on the Cyclone. He had quite a few Cyclones, Fusion driptips, AFC caps for the Cyclone and a whole lot of spares.
Thanks @Blu_Marlin - also for the PM. I MTL on everything, so am not a good yardstick. Not a fan of the very beautiful Cyclone - never could get it right for me, but love the Cyclops. The Chalice is also a great MTL only atomizer and one of my favourites.

As to picture size - no real prescriptions, but this post may be of help: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/online-etiquette.t7005/. I do my pictures via Imgur and resize to 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768.

Thanks @Blu_Marlin - also for the PM. I MTL on everything, so am not a good yardstick. Not a fan of the very beautiful Cyclone - never could get it right for me, but love the Cyclops. The Chalice is also a great MTL only atomizer and one of my favourites.

As to picture size - no real prescriptions, but this post may be of help: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/online-etiquette.t7005/. I do my pictures via Imgur and resize to 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768.
No problem @Andre I also MTL everything as well. I usually prefer a tighter draw but on the odd occasion an airy MTL draw remind me of the days when I used to enjoy my cigars. I`ve never used the Cyclone before so I am going in with an open mind.

Red Reo Mini arrived today :) also got a white SL door for the grand at VapeconCYMERA_20150601_133328.jpg

The Cyclone is for me the most beautiful of them all. Who sold the Cyclones there?

There is an agent for Vicious Ant in SA now and he is busy signing up as a vendor with @Gizmo as we speak! His name is Brian and his username is @BigB!

I nailed a Golden Cyclops for you and the other goodies you wanted and will ship them off to you tomorrow! ;-)

There is an agent for Vicious Ant in SA now and he is busy signing up as a vendor with @Gizmo as we speak! His name is Brian and his username is @BigB!

I nailed a Golden Cyclops for you and the other goodies you wanted and will ship them off to you tomorrow! ;-)
Thanks Skipper, much appreciated. Yip, have @BigB's web site from @Blu_Marlin.
And welcome back, trust you have enjoyed VapeCon.

Whoohooo!! I'm getting this one!!
ScreenHunter_01%20Jun.%2001%2018.42.jpg

So stoked! Can't wait!

Back