Reo Mail

Congrats. Raw tumbled aluminium is the way to go. Enjoy.

Can't wait to see what you are going to create on that raw tumbled Reo.
I have some plans to change the tumble look with some wood inlay and engraving.I did not want to do that to my work horse cause i am a bit rough on my reo.
Here is a pic of the Turkish walnut wood that's going to be used. It should look nice with the wood button and wooden cover on the atty.
IMG_1418.JPG

I have some plans to change the tumble look with some wood inlay and engraving.I did not want to do that to my work horse cause i am a bit rough on my reo.
Here is a pic of the Turkish walnut wood that's going to be used. It should look nice with the wood button and wooden cover on the atty.
View attachment 28662
Cannot wait to see that!

My Reo Woodvil has arrived! Zebra with Ebony door.

@Andre that woodville is sexxxy :rock: Big Congrats, especially love the ebony door.

ztl9ZVd.jpg

View attachment 28662
You have a brilliant blank canvas to start off with and judging from the work on @Rob Fisher REO`s as well as the wooden atty covers and drip tips that I`ve seen you post, I anticipate a one of a kind master piece. I`m looking forward to seeing the finished product. I hope you will keep us updated as you progress!

Epic REO Mail Baby! :rock:

2015 Woodvil - Number 327 Birdseye Maple!
Woodvils-03.jpg Woodvils-04.jpg

Number 104 Walnut Birdseye
Woodvils-05.jpg Woodvils-06.jpg

Number 315 Stabilsed Cury Maple
Woodvils-07.jpg Woodvils-08.jpg

The 2015 Woodvil Family!
Woodvils-12.jpg

Hi All

My customized REO.

Now I can also be part of REOVILLE!!!

Just got this one yesterday and are already looking for another one !!!!

Attachments

• My REO.jpg
    My REO.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 18
Hi All

My customized REO.

Welcome to Reoville and may you enjoy many happy vapes on your special custom Reo. Here is your official Reonaut badge:

ReoBadge.png

Hi All

My customized REO.

Most welcome to Reoville. That is a beaut. Exactly as I felt like after getting my first Reo - ordered a second one within a week. Enjoy.

Back