Reo Mail

Whoohooo!! I'm getting this one!!
ScreenHunter_01%20Jun.%2001%2018.42.jpg

So stoked! Can't wait!
Congrats. She is a beauty. Walnut with Birdseye Maple door.

Finally putting up a picture of my Reo

Attachments

• 2015-06-03 08.42.38.jpg
    2015-06-03 08.42.38.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 34
Congratulations @Pravs - that Ferrari Red Reo looks stunning! Welcome to Reoville and may you never regret this awesome investment - here's your official Reonaut badge:

ReoBadge.png

Thanks @Andre . The Reo is simply awesome.. never been out of my hand except for a day for the paint job. My all day go to device

Mineral Oil for keeping my incoming Reo Woodvil in tip top condition. From Takealot, which is cheaper than MyButchersBlock themselves. Apparently the best for wooden cutting boards as well and will replace the grape seed oil I have used till now.

Some Woodvils come with an oil finish, some with a Polyurethane finish. The insides of the Poly ones, however, also needs to be treated with Mineral Oil. Instead of Mineral Oil, Pure Tung Oil can also be used, but it does leave a scent.

OmGpteI.jpg

@Andre do you have a link? Not to worry I'm sure I can use the search option... I have the real stuff coming from Amazon but from what Rob says Mineral Oil is probably the best and has no smell?

I sent an email on that page you sent me to @Andre! 10 Minutes later the boss of the business was answering me and letting me know where to buy locally! Great marketing!

Congratulations @Andre! that looks awesome - that dark Ebony door forms a great contrast with the light Zebra wood.

Happy days @Keith Milton !!! I sure as #@$ believe LOLA will provide you 24/7 with awesome satisfying vapes. Welcome to Reoville and here's your official Reonaut badge. Looking forward to your comments after you and LOLA had some privacy. (PS. please change your status below your avatar, you are way past "New Vaper")

ReoBadge.png

Back