Reo Mail

Thanks @Andre how about this photo? Same wick, just after wetting it View attachment 31065

That is a very good build and wick for the Reo on the Dark Horse Mini. Very nice. Enjoy!
There you have it from a Dark Horse Mini expert.
When I wick for bf I only have one wick tail just touching the deck. No other wicking on the deck or in the well. But, that is my style as taught when I started off with a Reo and RM2 - less wick is better they said. Of course it comes down to what you prefer, which is what is important.

2015-07-13 15.27.19.jpg A new addition to the Family arrived today. After the first round of elbow grease here she is.

Checking in!! Just got her today.
WhiteREO.JPG
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, there is just something about an all white Reo. Congrats @Zaahid237 . Enjoy and please tell us how you experience the Reo after you have spent some time with her/him/it. And shout if you have any questions.

Most welcome to Reoville. Here is your official Reonaut badge:

ZtRsnxF.jpg

Congrats on the new Reo @Zaahid237
Wishing you all the best with her and many happy vapes!

This has to rate as REO Mail... all enhancements for the REO vape! :rock::rock:

Once again my engraver and all round mastercraftsman has been busy (@hands)! My replacment cap for a Cyclone in Corian Bone, a new drip tip in Corian Bone and an oversized fire button in Corian Bone!

Jacques01.jpg Jacques06.jpg

A wood cap on a Cyclops (fits the Cyclone too) to add more wood to the set up! A replacement cap in wood for the cyclone and a wooden drip tip... And then some new fire buttons. Onyx, Tigers Eye x 2 and Amber!
Jacques05.jpg

For the excited face and verbal ramblings check Rob's Ramblings going up shortly! :D

Back