RTA or RDA?

Hope its not too late to add my 2 cents. If you are thinking about RDA's or RTA's especially with mechs then we are definately in the same ball park.
I have 2 mechs(nemesis and copper stingray) and I love them both simultaniously, I honestly use both everyday.Mechs are easy and fun
But in terms of the big question I use both RTAs and RDA's.
My advice, definately get one of each atleast. I use my RTA's on my chilled lazy days or if I want to go out and not have the hassle of carrying juice everywhere. RTA'S are cool but for some real fun then you are looking at RDA's and man let me tell you they are fun. Just a warning tho, with RDA's you always want more and more in terms of flavour and vapour....plus youl keep buying more of them ha ha.

Good luck on your decisions and all the best

Just get a Reo and have the best of both. :)

Sorry forgot to mention . I use both the copper atty and iv used the patriot RDA , great choices and very reliable. That stingray x above is damn sexy
(definately get one I vote.)

@jtgrey thats such an awesome stingray this is the one im looking at but no one seems to have used it

Attachments

• the-stingray-stainless-steel-clone.jpg
    the-stingray-stainless-steel-clone.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 19
@K_klops thats for the advice I do think I am going to get both haha im already hooked and havent bought anything yet just trying to gather as much information as I can and @Alex I would love to get a Reo but that is some serious cash haha

@K_klops thats for the advice I do think I am going to get both haha im already hooked and havent bought anything yet just trying to gather as much information as I can and @Alex I would love to get a Reo but that is some serious cash haha
The black copper stingray is what I have, using it as we speak. Its brilliant just avoid any rough surfaces obviously, but it is great!

So ill get myself that one :D and I see that the magnets in the firing pin sometimes give trouble is there an easy fix for this?

So ill get myself that one :D and I see that the magnets in the firing pin sometimes give trouble is there an easy fix for this?
Iv heard the same, luckily I have never experienced It ttho.it is all down to how you thread the magnet action to the battery tho. Iv never had any issues with mine and its the bees knees ha ha

Okay awesome im still undecided on an on rda reason being is airflow I dont just want the two holes like the patriot Im definitely getting the heatvape kayfun from eciggies :D

Kayfun is great. For airflow definately have a look at a magma with the adjustable airflow. So far tho youl have a great setup that youl love. Try the smaller battery sizes with the stingray aswell, youl love them:dance:

Hi @zimbovapster
Def get both RDA and RTA
The RDA is good for tasting flavours and easy to clean and rewick to try a new flavour

Thanks a lot man you have helped me a lot im going to buy it next Wednesday when im off :D will keep you posted I think I might even start a blog :D me being a noob vaper and all

@zimbovapster I'd recommend an RTA like the Kayfun or Orchid, they are much less hassle than having to drip. Will get you into making coils, and when you finally nail a build on one of them, its really satisfying. Dripping is also really rewarding, but also a lot less forgiving, in terms of building.

Also, definitely get yourself and OHM meter and some good batteries (Sony VTC4's or VTC5's or even Purple eFest 2500mah's)

I use a Magma and can also vote it as just awesome. I like it with single coil and fully opened air flow , combined with some suicide bunny !:rock:

@Alex .... man I can do with some espresso right now !:dance:

Me too:( Hey I know.. l'll make two:oops: and send one over:)

Next time you're in the area give me a shout.

Me too:( Hey I know.. l'll make two:oops: and send one over:)

Next time you're in the area give me a shout.
I will definitely come and visit you when I work on that side of the country again !

Back