RTA or RDA?

Us too! And we want a story, with pictures, like this one: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/all-grown-up.5724/
Hi @zimbovapster.
I'm a noob too & have little experience on RDA'S.
My 2 cents, for what its worth...... if you're a lung hit guy (which I'm not), the TOHB is a solid reliable choice ( I have a clone)!
If you're a mouth to lung guy (most ex-smokers are), I have to recommend (strongly) the magma!
Also.... the magma will make you taste notes in flavours, that you've never tasted before, on other atty's!

Thanks @Lee awesome advice the thing is there are so many clones and you never know which specific manufacturer it is at the moment im only shopping at vape king and eciggies im a bit sceptical to try overseas companies due to the long wait and not guaranteed to recieve products

Thanks @Lee awesome advice the thing is there are so many clones and you never know which specific manufacturer it is at the moment im only shopping at vape king and eciggies im a bit sceptical to try overseas companies due to the long wait and not guaranteed to recieve products
I buy from both companies as well....... I can't say that I've had any problems with their clones! One thing I can tell you about eciggies & vape king is, their service & deliveries are excellent!

I buy from both companies as well....... I can't say that I've had any problems with their clones! One thing I can tell you about eciggies & vape king is, their service & deliveries are excellent!
Agreed amazing service convenient location and really friend a big shout out to @Stroodlepuff for great service!!!!

Back