Show us your Drip Tips

Custom tip made by vape club

OK I see @JakesSA has been holding out on us... the cat is out the bag and we need some of these! Failure to declare that you are a Drip Maker of note could cost you financially!

Judge.jpg

So for the sake of the nation and to save you an Elephant or seven I suggest we see some of these on the web site real soon!

I knew there was a reason for this thread in the first place! :rock:

You mean like these?
trio.jpg

These are custom made by my mentor, freehand on a manual lathe with a forming tool. The fact that they look so similar speaks to his skill. Stainless rings on the left two and brass on the right. They are machined from acetal/delrin.

You mean like these?
View attachment 13804

These are custom made by my mentor, freehand on a manual lathe with a forming tool. The fact that they look so similar speaks to his skill. Stainless rings on the left two and brass on the right. They are machined from acetal/delrin.

And how much are the white ones and do you have stock Honey Pie? :p

And how much are the white ones and do you have stock Honey Pie? :p

Mmm .. please don't let @VapeGrrl hear you call me that, I'll never hear the end of it! :confused:

There are a few available, and they go for R90 each, all monies directly to the maker.
He has another taller design which I will post tomorrow as soon as I stock up on more o-rings..

Mmm .. please don't let @VapeGrrl hear you call me that, I'll never hear the end of it! :confused:

There are a few available, and they go for R90 each, all monies directly to the maker.
He has another taller design which I will post tomorrow as soon as I stock up on more o-rings..
Please add the black one to my order if possible. Please Honey Pie?
Can your mentor maybe copy a Vicious Ant Fusion drip tip in black?

I think before we start placing orders let me post some pics of the taller one .. a man's gotta have choices! :D

I would like 2 white ones please! I will go order some more stuff and you can ship them at the same time.

I would like 2 white ones please! I will go order some more stuff and you can ship them at the same time.
Maybe we should reserve an iStick each? Our ebay order is not coming to light and getting no response from that side. It they rock up, I shall sell them.

Maybe we should reserve an iStick each? Our ebay order is not coming to light and getting no response from that side. It they rock up, I shall sell them.

Sweet! I can live with that! Let me go look at the colours... I really like the Blue one! Yes please one Blue reserved @JakesSA and two white stainless steel banded Drip tips!

Back