Show Us Your Reo Pics!!

Hi guys, please start a new thread to discuss the group buy
This is the "Show us your Reo pics" thread ;-)

The one in the middle look great
Justblove all yorr reo pics you have a wonderful collection

These are from the first run when it was thought no more would ever be made. The V1's only came in SS, but you could buy accessory brass or copper AFC's for them. The second run V2's (March 2015) also included all navel brass & black ano versions, with accessory AFC's available in all "colors" and even some patina copper ones.

nup1-2.jpg

These are from the first run when it was thought no more would ever be made. The V1's only came in SS, but you could buy accessory brass or copper AFC's for them. The second run V2's (March 2015) also included all navel brass & black ano versions, with accessory AFC's available in all "colors" and even some patina copper ones.

View attachment 88565

Nice photo @Spydro

I have one V1 and one V2. And strangely I prefer the V1 because of the base lip. I find it just behaves ever so slightly better in the leaking department. What is your preference?

Nice photo @Spydro

I have one V1 and one V2. And strangely I prefer the V1 because of the base lip. I find it just behaves ever so slightly better in the leaking department. What is your preference?

Because of the design change I initially thought the V2 by default would be more prone to leaking than the V1. But in reality none of my 5 V2's or 3 V1's leak. Some of that maybe because of the 100% VG joose that I always vaped in them in their heyday. But the two V2's I still have in use also run the VG Heavy joose I'm running in them now days just fine without leaking.

I prefer the V2's over the V1's for some reasons.
The addition of Naval brass and black ano versions was a huge plus to someone like me that is somewhat tired of so much SS gear.
Even bigger to me is the ability to make the chamber size of the V2's smaller so it produces a slightly more flavor rich vapor than the V1's, especially with parallel coil builds that are up center high and slightly inside the DT base.
And that by sliding the cap down the appearance of the V2 is that it is touching/sitting flush right on a mod with a non adjustable 510 deck with no gap at all like a V1 could have.

Seeing as though my pics are always next to the coffee machine, here's some reo coffee.20170319_093423.jpg

Back