Show Us Your Reo Pics!!

Found a couple of old pictures of the Walnut Woodvil Mini 18490 that is the only Reo I bought that I don't still have. This size Woodie was a rare find way back then.

wood2a.jpg wood2b.jpg

I was finally able to replace it later with a way earlier run Maple Burl in this size that I call Calamity Jane, and the RM2 Robert had custom made to fit her.

27rs.jpg

Old pictures cropped together of my two 14500 Woodvil's. I've mostly used them for the DIY palate cleansers I use sometimes between intense flavors in my other gear being vaped. This size was also hard to come by way back when.

Bubinga with an RM3... Birdseye Maple/Walnut with an IGO-S in these pics, but I also used Chalice III's on them.

wood14500.jpg

Birdseye Maple/Anything is my weakness! One day I'm gonna panel my office from ceiling to floor with Maple and get a Maple desk!
Photo 020.JPG Sale01 (2).jpg Sale02 (2).jpg

My first Woodvil ever was a little one called Olivia!
Olivia.jpeg

Unfortunately by the time I got to see the real Oliva in person in Vegas I had sold it... as cute as the small ones were I battled with battery life.
ONJ.jpg

Of my four 2015 Mech Woodvil's the Quilted Maple is # 2 behind the Jatoba/Ebony. It'd rate it higher if it had been made from even the lower exhibition grades of QM instead of select grade.

wood-253.jpg

wood177.jpg woodhad.jpg

My trusty 3
0305e187f1e33b9718081bdf600d9e50.jpg

Amazing trio @Flava !
Are those all OL16 atties?
What flava is in them?

Yip. All OL16's! Love them.
Grand with red has paulies coffee cake
Blue SL normally has VM4, but trying something new. Some diety harmonia, tasty.
P67 has elp special reserve

Yip. All OL16's! Love them.
Grand with red has paulies coffee cake
Blue SL normally has VM4, but trying something new. Some diety harmonia, tasty.
P67 has elp special reserve

lolies, I also have an SL Grand with O16 that 99% of the time has VM4 aka Enchanted Golden Nectar :p

Great minds....er great taste buds :D

Yeah. My order planning messed up. Forgot to order as I got half way through. I like vm4 after it has steeped for 2 months. The darker the better.

A couple from the 2013 Woodvil 18650 run (with 2013 Cyclones)... my first two 18650 Woodvil's.

2wood.jpg

Lovely @Scouse45
Enjoy the Reo!!

What juice you got in there?

Lovely @Scouse45
Enjoy the Reo!!

What juice you got in there?
@Silver i had some strawberry milk in but wasn't quite firing right so took it to @spiv who helped check it out. Apparently one of the screws by the positive post was sticking out too far so the battery wasn't properly connecting. He sorted it out nicely for me legend and cleaned it!! Good to hav top vape mates to help!

Beautiful @Blu_Marlin........ but, 9 uneven number, where is 10? It still haunts me, I decide to stop at 14;)
#10 was sold to a fellow REOnaut after he destroyed his wife’s mini and needed a replacement. It was a 2015 SL/LP black anodized mini. I`ve taken a liking to Affiliation Eliquids Coco and Peachy so there might be two more REOs in my future as soon as the new owners of REOSMODS have the courier option available. If that happens then the hunt is on for two more Nuppins as well:)

REO_Dunkel.jpg

Back