Silvers ESG Skyline Experience

Have a look out for the Skyline Drop Kit (SkyDrop), saw it now on PBusardo latest vid, makes the tank shorter and looks like there will be different tastes and styles also, will fit the current skyline deck, Not available currently, but ESG said it should be available before the 25th December...

Have a look out for the Skyline Drop Kit (SkyDrop), saw it now on PBusardo latest vid, makes the tank shorter and looks like there will be different tastes and styles also, will fit the current skyline deck, Not available currently, but ESG said it should be available before the 25th December...

I met Vassilis (ESG) in Paris and spent some time with him and had a good look at the Skydrop Kit and can't wait for it to be available... they will be on the way to me any day now... can't wait. Keep an eye on the web site (and I will alert everyone as soon as I see they are available) because they will sell out of the first batch pretty quickly! https://www.esmokeguru.com/en/

I'm not interested in the Skydrop one bit. It's just daft making a tank that's already relatively small capacity wise, even smaller. Now if ESG went bigger instead of smaller I'd be very interested. What we need is a 25mm version -Same deck because it just WORKS - just increase that capacity...

This is change for change's sake - Gotta keep them sheeple interested so they buy more don'tya know.....

Last edited:
I'm not interested in the Skydrop one bit. It's just daft making a tank that's already relatively small capacity wise, even smaller. Now if ESG went bigger instead of smaller I'd be very interested. What we need is a 25mm version -Same deck because it just WORKS - just increase that capacity...

This is change for change's sake - Gotta keep them sheeple interested so they buy more don'tya know.....
I could be wrong but as far as I know, the kit keeps capacity the same it just takes away from the height by integrating the drip tip and juice flow control into 1 piece, I'm sure Uncle @Rob Fisher can confirm

From the available photos online it's probably TPD compliant - so 2ml or less....

Baaaa Baaaa.... but I hear you @BubiSparks... I would love a 25mm version no question... however anything from ESG I will buy without hesitation... and the Skydrop will be heading to Durbs real soon... the talk is the flavour is even better... will let you know if the hype is real. One thing is for sure the Skydrop sure looks great!

As for juice capacity I'm not sure if it's the same or less than the current setup... but either way I want it.

Does anyone have a link to where I can see this Skyline Drop Kit (SkyDrop) please.
If it is on their web site ........ then I think I must be going blind. ;)
:)
Dave

I met Vassilis (ESG) in Paris and spent some time with him and had a good look at the Skydrop Kit and can't wait for it to be available... they will be on the way to me any day now... can't wait.

@Rob Fisher ............... So you will need someone to test it for you .......... a proper mouth to lunger :cool::D
I wonder where one of those can be found :aplastao:

Dave

@Rob Fisher - thanks for posting the Todd review

Seems like a slightly improved flavour (as far as Todd is concerned) at the cost of reduced juice capacity. On a tank that already had lowish capacity to begin with. Hmmmm.... tough one...

I do like the lower profile.
I would have preferred to be able to use my own drip tip(s) and a glass tank instead of the plastic tanks.
Dave

Project Vandyvape Skyline.

69321a9744e3ebc3847d78d28ad3359d.jpg

I've actually never put a Clapton in the Skyline. It's always been simple coils. So it's time to give this Vandyvape superfine Clapton wire a try.

Am also going to remove the air disk completely to see what that does to the vape.

Will report back

Project Vandyvape Skyline.

69321a9744e3ebc3847d78d28ad3359d.jpg

I've actually never put a Clapton in the Skyline. It's always been simple coils. So it's time to give this Vandyvape superfine Clapton wire a try.

Am also going to remove the air disk completely to see what that does to the vape.

Will report back
Awesome! I'm looking forward to your results on this one :D

Back