Song Of The Day

One of my all time favorites and best cover ever. Wish Tarja and Nightwish would get back together again :(

One of my all time favorites and best cover ever. Wish Tarja and Nightwish would get back together again :(

I use to be a big Nightwish fan - saw them live beginning 2008 at Hongkou stadium, Shanghai

I use to be a big Nightwish fan - saw them live beginning 2008 at Hongkou stadium, Shanghai

I would have loved to see them live. I havnt heard anything with Floor Jansen on vocal as yet but Anette Olzen gave the band a very different sound

I would have loved to see them live. I havnt heard anything with Floor Jansen on vocal as yet but Anette Olzen gave the band a very different sound

Haven't followed them much after 2010; Tarja Turenen (who left during 2005) was way better than Anette Olzon IMO as lead vocalist. Floor Jansen, if I'm correct used to be lead vocal for a Dutch band called After Forever.

Anyhow my personal Favorite (late 90's) from Nightwish - Tarja at her best:

Oh hell yes!. Floor actually brings back a little of Tarja, I am watching the live concert at Wacken 2013, the first couple of songs are from the Tarja days. Not as much opera as Tarja but close.

To the end of another holiday. And especially to all the anti vapes around the world, there is a special part in the song just for you.

OK it's time to get back to some decent music... enough of the head banging children's music! :rock:

And something a bit more up-to-date but still very awesome! Lily really wants me!

Back