Song Of The Day

I grew up as cd's came in but i skipped that and have a small house full of mp3's and my favorite songs i download the .FLAC file. Yes i have quite a few of her's ;) beautiful woman like that and she has a velvet voice, who can miss her ;)
I love music you can sit down and listen to

My ultimate favorite of Diana Krall:

Much better music finally... Katie is so hot and so small! Saw her live in Durbs... was in the front row....

Love this version. Nazareth did an awesome cover of this Roy Orbison original, but this is a close second in my book

So @johan , I'm on 3mg again. :rofl:

I bought a Melody Gardot record yesterday and, I'm really enjoying her music and cleanliness of her music. A good system does her justice!

:rock:Bachelors Party Weekend is finally here:rock:

Weekend theme song:

Saturday is gna be an epic day! wish you all could have joined in on the fun...
im gna be :censored::rofl:
Hangover 4.0 here i come:rock:

O, and shes beautiful!

Awesome voice as well. I only know of her via my wife's neurology research in that Melody Gardot is well known for her influence in promoting music in its ability to help reconnect neural pathways in the brain, improve speech ability, and lift general spirits etc.

I love this one of her as well (excellent jazz no.):

Awesome voice as well. I only know of her via my wife's neurology research in that Melody Gardot is well known for her influence in promoting music in its ability to help reconnect neural pathways in the brain, improve speech ability, and lift general spirits etc.

I love this one of her as well (excellent jazz no.):

Very nice!

I watched her clip of how she got hit by a car and the processes following that. Very interesting indeed!

When I'm feeling moo, I find the best way to get out of it is to listen to moo songs.

There's no official video for this song, but this guy did a good job of making his own.

Such a stunning piece of music that keeps building and building on itself, complimented by miserable lyrics sung beautifully.

When I'm feeling moo, I find the best way to get out of it is to listen to moo songs.

There's no official video for this song, but this guy did a good job of making his own.

Such a stunning piece of music that keeps building and building on itself, complimented by miserable lyrics sung beautifully.

One of my best bands ever!

My go to record to test my system if I get new stuff. Rated 2nd best album of all time after Dark side of the moon.

Obviously critics, fans and ratings are subjective, but yes, as a complete piece of work, OK Computer really IS that special. I've yet to meet someone who although might not enjoy it, will not agree that it's exceptionally well written, well performed and original.

Justifiable kudos!

Back