Tempted by the 90W mini Snow Wolf

Regardless of the above, I have decided to rather spend the money on home renovations. Thanks for all the feedback

Learned early on in vaping that when something is advertised as being "authentic" it doesn't mean it actually is. A very common lie from many of the sources gear is bought from on line. And that includes some of the biggest that let it slide to get their cut of the almighty dollar too.

The price range of these reg mods/tanks make them throw away gear anyway whether they are authentic or not if/when they don't get it done.

The story is with Snow Wolf is that Asmodus had a major fallout with Sigelei who are the actual manufacturers of the Snow Wolf. Sigelei first released the Snow Wolf awhile back and then Asmodus made a deal and become the official distributor of the brand and then they added on special editions like the gunmetal 200w which bares the Snow Wolf logo and the Asmodus logo. The 90w was to be their next model after the 75w which Asmodus has now disbanded. The gunmetal & gold snow wolf 90w are 100% authentic manufactured by Sigelei. These units were purchased from our Sigelei agent. I'm sure Asmodus will be back with another version soon. It might be under another name or could be the Snow Wolf name. I would imagine there is going to be a fight between them for that. I see now that they do not repair or service any Sigelei product now as well as they were the official USA warranty agent. Fun and games in vape politics I suppose.

@ Sir Vape, thank you for the insight, vape politics indeed. I see Asmodus have teased everyone with a TBA Snow Wolf 200w V2, which could be released in May, time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ Sir Vape, thank you for the insight, vape politics indeed. I see Asmodus have teased everyone with a TBA Snow Wolf 200w V2, which could be released in May, time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was really looking forward to that mod but they seem to keep pushing the date further

When money is involved even family will pull knives on each other. Quite a sad tale as I believe there is more than enough vape pie for everyone.
I guess it's human nature to have conflict but superhuman nature to have decent conflict resolution.

When money is involved even family will pull knives on each other. Quite a sad tale as I believe there is more than enough vape pie for everyone.
I guess it's human nature to have conflict but superhuman nature to have decent conflict resolution.
This is so true @Christos, it seems these days everyone is out to get everyone else, the days of working together for the greater good have been replaced by greed. The day will come when the gluttons will starve.

This is so true @Christos, it seems these days everyone is out to get everyone else, the days of working together for the greater good have been replaced by greed. The day will come when the gluttons will starve.
I don't think those days are gone. I just think it's harder to find integrity with the crap on the tv and radio influencing everybody since there are more of us alive now than ever.
To paraphrase star wars, the force always balances out.

I don't think those days are gone. I just think it's harder to find integrity with the crap on the tv and radio influencing everybody since there are more of us alive now than ever.
To paraphrase star wars, the force always balances out.

Another old one...
It's a dog eat dog world. and it will always be that way.
It will actually get worse as time goes by. As more people come into the world jobs will get less and it's either fight or flight.
That's life I guess.
Another one... This town ain't big enough for the two of us...

Last edited:
Back