The Atomic Thread

I find the thicker o ring works better. @Alex uses the same if I'm not mistaken.

The thicker one is what I use now, just gives more flexibility in adjusting the air hole position.

I find the thicker o ring works better. @Alex uses the same if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah I am also using the thicker one, just giving another suggestion, maybe the thinner one works better with the Atomic

With some atomizers (even the same type) is use the thin ring, with some the thick one and with some no o-ring at all. Just depends where I want my coil(s) and air holes.

The atomic's pin is not adjustable, it may be possible to seat the centre pin a bit deeper but the posts already look level to as far as I can tell.

I think the problem is on the atomic as i was at @Michael house the other day and he had 2 atomics and one of them would not thread into my reo or his while the other one was perfect.

For the record that "other" Atomic Michael has is not one of mine and I think it actually does have some thread damage on it, not too sure where it came from though?

I used the thin 1 on the reomiser. . . For now I'm just enjoying the vape so I will play around later and see

I used the thin 1 on the reomiser. . . For now I'm just enjoying the vape so I will play around later and see

If this is like the Reomizer with the AFC on the smallest but with the ability to open it for lung hits then this might be the end of the road for me.
The Reomizer is damn near perfect fro mouth to lung, good vapour and great flavour....but sometimes you just wanna go balls to the wall for a few pulls :p

1cf4b26846b2cf7e6a79ea6b7b35ef27.jpg

I got one today from Vape Club as well. Not going down all the way.

Please post a photo with the top off, I just want to confirm that the centre post is level with the other two?

If this is like the Reomizer with the AFC on the smallest but with the ability to open it for lung hits then this might be the end of the road for me.
The Reomizer is damn near perfect fro mouth to lung, good vapour and great flavour....but sometimes you just wanna go balls to the wall for a few pulls :p

I'm a lung hitter ever since I got into drippers. So the atomic is lovely. Think I want to get the trusty plume veil bf next.

But for now the atomic and reomiser will be alternating

I don't think so, with my Reo Grand, only the RM2 and a kayfun would screw on properly, every other rda/rta I tried would not even start to thread.

Even Robert from Reosmods confirmed the problem is with the Reo 510 connection, and he gave me the solution, as well as offering to send it back to him for a fix.
Can u plz explain how 1 atomic fits perfectly on 2 reos and another doesnt on 2?

Here u go. A big o ring from a reo bottle works to close the gap. On a ego battery it has about a 1mm gap, more pronounced on the Reo. I am not to stressed.

f0cbfd2cabe59491156104e9912c0784.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1412707522339.jpg

Can u plz explain how 1 atomic fits perfectly on 2 reos and another doesnt on 2?

All I'm saying is that the Reo 510 threads do differ from batch to batch, as personally confirmed by the man himself to me. As such the tolerances vre very tight on some of the newer Reo's, and certain atomizers with lower tolerances will not thread. The solution is obviously to run a bottoming tap into the reo to loosen it up.

Out of seven, 510 atomizers I had here, only two of them would thread on my Reo before doing the above procedure. Where as my other reo had no problems with all 7 devices. I have two infinite Atomic RDA's from VC which both fit flush on my devices now.

We have had a brand new Reo the other day on which a brand new Reomizer2 did not screw in. From this and other experiences here, I suspect the thread tolerances on the 510 connection on the Reos are to blame. I know one or two peeps have forced the atomizer for the last bit without problems, but a tap on the 510 connection would probably be safer.

Thanks for the help everyone. And thanks @JakesSA slight gap but vapes brilliantly.

hahahaha that was brilliant!!

I have my moments, few and far between maybe, but still ..

I think the riddle of Michael's atomics is that one of the two he has, has a messed up thread. Out of vanity, I insist on stating that it ain't one of mine!!
"I tell ya, I did'na doo it!" :)

All I'm saying is that the Reo 510 threads do differ from batch to batch, as personally confirmed by the man himself to me. As such the tolerances vre very tight on some of the newer Reo's, and certain atomizers with lower tolerances will not thread. The solution is obviously to run a bottoming tap into the reo to loosen it up.

Out of 7 510 atomizers I had here, only two of them would thread on my Reo before doing the above procedure. Where as my other reo had no problems with all 7 devices. I have two infinite Atomic RDA's from VC which both fit flush on my devices now.

I understand this point but the point im trying to understand and maby i need to explain better is"

using 2 brand new atomics
using 2 Reos grands

The 1 Attomic does not fit on both Reos and does not vape well at all.
The 2nd Atomic fits perfectly on both Reos and vapes like a beast.

After playing with these the other night i am 100% sure the problem is with the atty.

I have my moments, few and far between maybe, but still ..

I think the riddle of Michael's atomics is that one of the two he has, has a messed up thread. Out of vanity, I insist on stating that it ain't one of mine!!
"I tell ya, I did'na doo it!" :)

Thanks @JakesSA thats the answer i was looking for :p

I understand this point but the point im trying to understand and maby i need to explain better is"

using 2 brand new atomics
using 2 Reos grands

The 1 Attomic does not fit on both Reos and does not vape well at all.
The 2nd Atomic fits perfectly on both Reos and vapes like a beast.

After playing with these the other night i am 100% sure the problem is with the atty.

Must be a problem with that atty I agree, I was just pointing out the other problem for people who perhaps aren't aware.

Back