The Atomic Thread

Got another Atomic today (Yay!), got a loose positive post, so cannot tighten (Awww!).

Happens I guess, hopefully can get it sorted out with supplier.

Decided to try one of the Atomics, after running with the RM2's for about two weeks..

Wow, I forgot how awesome this Atomic is, currently running on a single parallel coil @ 0.45ohms, and the flavour and density is amazing.

Yeah, since I got the Atomic, the RM2 is packed away lol... Quick question, what gauge wire are you using any how many wraps? Is it better than a twisted single coil?

Yeah, since I got the Atomic, the RM2 is packed away lol... Quick question, what gauge wire are you using any how many wraps? Is it better than a twisted single coil?

i have to agree. i started on the rm2 and since i got my atomic i havent gone back. flavour is better. denser vapor production.
i mainly build single coils and even so the atomic is my preference between the 2

I just made a coil for my other Atomic now:

Single coil
26awg
7 wraps
1.4mm ID
0.55ohms is what I get on the meter.
Rayon wick

15222430438_23d809ff2e_c.jpg

Last edited:
I just made a coil for my other Atomic now:

Single coil
26awg
7 wraps
1.4mm ID
0.55ohms is what I get on the meter.

Pics or it didn't happen :p :D

I also have a 26 single coil on mine at the moment. 2.0mm ID, 7 wraps. 0.67. :rock:

Will a twisted 28g single coil heat up quicker, slower or equal to a 26g single coil at 0.6 ohms?

Please excuse the pic. My phone struggles to autofocus :hit:

Single Coil
26G
2.0mm ID
7 Wraps
Cotton Wick

unnamed.jpg

Please excuse the pic. My phone struggles to autofocus :hit:

Single Coil
26G
2.0mm ID
7 Wraps
Cotton Wick

View attachment 12259

I'll try that coil placement next time.

PS- on iphone, you touch the screen and hold for about a second to lock AF and AE.

OK I think I may even test my Atomic at the same time I set up the new Odin.
RBA 002.JPG

I'll try that coil placement next time.

PS- on iphone, you touch the screen and hold for about a second to lock AF and AE.

Im loving this build. It's my first and only build since i got my atomic a week ago.

Thanks for the recommendation to get the atomic @Alex , its awesome!

Back