The Atomic Thread

I have to thank @Rob Fisher once again, I was really struggling with the rm2's small hole. was just not enjoying it that much. The atomic is giving me a whole different perspective of the reo now. Back to lung hits, back to a nice warm vape just awesome

I have to thank @Rob Fisher once again, I was really struggling with the rm2's small hole. was just not enjoying it that much. The atomic is giving me a whole different perspective of the reo now. Back to lung hits, back to a nice warm vape just awesome

Plus the convenience of bottom fed ;)

I see in your sig that you also have a BF plumeveil. How does that compare to the atomic?
didn't try it yet just enjoying the atomic tooo much.
Will put a build on the plume this evening and let you know

Yes, please I have a bf Atomic, but prefer the Cyclops, and a bf Plume Veil, which I have not gotten around to build yet. Would love to hear your impressions. Pictures of your build please, if possible.

Cool, and how is the Atomic compared to the RM2, when you put the Atomic on the smallest air hole.
Im looking for something that will give me the best of both worlds.

Cool, and how is the Atomic compared to the RM2, when you put the Atomic on the smallest air hole.
Im looking for something that will give me the best of both worlds.
just set it to the smallest hole, draw is tight but not as tight as the rm2, flavour is much better than the rm2 IMO, not much difference in flavour between the 1st setting and 2nd just a slight drop but lung hits are not so good, possible but a bit tight for my liking.
also when adjusting I found that there is a little bit of juice under the centre air hole adjustment thingy dont know if I am gonna get any leaks from this yet tho
Edit, I am using a wide bore drip tip, this may also increase airflow and loosen the draw abit, but I was using this drip tip on the rm2 also so it is a fair comparison but still just my opinion

Last edited:
I use the smallest air hole on the atomic, gives the best flavour and draw for my liking.

@Heckers's Reo arrived today and I have just put the threading tap through it. Wasn't very tight but did make some fine shavings. The atomic fits perfectly now. I also took some measurements of the atomic's vis Reomiser thread diameters. Turns out the Atomic is at +-6.92 mm with the Reomiser at +-6.82ish mm . One tenth of a millimetre difference.

The Reomiser is also 3 tenths of a millimeter shorter than the Atomic at +-4.52 mm vs +-4.85 mm for the Atomic.

@Heckers I do not have a 18500 battery to fire her up but the continuity tester says both atties are making contact now. Your Reo and the atties will make their way back to you tomorrow.

@Heckers's Reo arrived today and I have just put the threading tap through it. Wasn't very tight but did make some fine shavings. The atomic fits perfectly now. I also took some measurements of the atomic's vis Reomiser thread diameters. Turns out the Atomic is at +-6.92 mm with the Reomiser at +-6.82ish mm . One tenth of a millimetre difference.

The Reomiser is also 3 tenths of a millimeter shorter than the Atomic at +-4.52 mm vs +-4.85 mm for the Atomic.

@Heckers I do not have a 18500 battery to fire her up but the continuity tester says both atties are making contact now. Your Reo and the atties will make their way back to you tomorrow.
Great work. Thanks for the full report, much appreciated. You really are a great asset for us Reonauts. Now we must just get you to get a Reo!
And back home @Heckers is struggling with his back up gear, waiting for his Reo to be back.

Super work @JakesSA :D most deserving of your Dr Vape medal :rock:

I'm sure this is all music to the ears of @Heckers :D

@JakesSA just rocks! The Cyclones he "fixed" for me are working like gangbusters! Three of the silver ones below he made operational for me!

Cyclone 001.JPG

Congrats @JakesSA
Always putting a smile on people's faces!
Thats great

Thank you so much @JakesSA , you are a life saver!

And yes, it is a good looking Reo. Really happy with the colour combo :)

@Heckers I have a couple of driptips that will look awesome on it will bring it along when we meet next time

Back