The hype is (not so) real!

Agree with @method1 and @GregF, it's nice for fruits and menthols, but it's not worth the price tag. Right next to it, entheon, it's better but still not what it's cranked up to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not normally compulisive when it comes to vape gear, so I haven't really got anything to complain about. All the juices I vape on a regular basis are awesome for me. All the gear I have works well and does the job. Both the Ammit 22 and Ammit 25 are my workhorses, and other than dealing with very slight juice seepage occasionaly after filling, I can't complain at all. The Aegis and Alpha One mods are both great mods. I still love my Reo's, but they are not my daily drivers at the moment. I do plan on getting the Zeus RTA soon. I believe the hype on that one :)

Ooooh! Juicy thread! I would say the SXK BB, but I really don't want any trouble so I won't :rolleyes:

Apart from that I don't really buy "hyped" gear, I buy the stuff that no one wants and more often than not I pay the penalty for doing so!

Great thread

I've had a couple duds over the last few years .

Most recent being the peerless RDTA .
Flavor just seems muted for me .

I'm not normally compulisive when it comes to vape gear, so I haven't really got anything to complain about. All the juices I vape on a regular basis are awesome for me. All the gear I have works well and does the job. Both the Ammit 22 and Ammit 25 are my workhorses, and other than dealing with very slight juice seepage occasionaly after filling, I can't complain at all. The Aegis and Alpha One mods are both great mods. I still love my Reo's, but they are not my daily drivers at the moment. I do plan on getting the Zeus RTA soon. I believe the hype on that one :)
Don't let @Spyro hear you say that! He isn't a fan of the Zeus

Great thread

I've had a couple duds over the last few years .

Most recent being the peerless RDTA .
Flavor just seems muted for me .
I personally loved the Peerless RDA so I am surprised to hear that the RDTA didn't do it for you. I never got the RDTA because I don't like RDTA's in general but would have hoped that the RDTA was on par with the RDA

I think for me the biggest disappointment was the entheon... it was like a voss water to me, packaging and looks are on point but when it delivers u get the same old stuff that u were from the products half it’s price!

I do like a good tight draw... but I also like.. flavour
Interesting ........ this just proves that flavour is subjective.
I have tested around 40 atty's and the Hadaly always came up tops. If anyone else still has a Hadaly and feels the same about it as @method1 please send me a pm with a price. I need to increase my collection. :)
Entheon was a sad state if affairs but i still need to play with it quite abit.

Cool thread! I for one, do enjoy streaky cotton. Not enough to seek it out, but if a store stock both CB and SC I'll take Streaky.

For me, the Zeus was a bit over hyped. Nothing wrong with the thing but I just couldn't adapt to it from my current daily.

Frosteez. I just don't get it. I really really don't.

DEFINITELY With you on Frosteez... I feel the same about Zoob too (he says while ducking and dodging incoming vapes)

Another one here for the Frosteez, tossed the bottle in the bin after a half a tank.
Serpent mini 25, dry hits on the single coil deck and the dual post deck wouldn't stop leaking.
Yes and hell yes, I had endless Crap with the Serpent since day 1, You have to bend over backwards on one hand while keeping the radius of pie in the sky to get it working properly.

I have one. Used it three tanks and stashed it. Way overhyped imo.

My buyers regret came around 3 times 1st was a cigalike from "Health" electronic cigarettes you had to suck until you pass out to get it to even start, the second was a X20 proV its a 18mm stick that got me back to smoking cigarettes because it was so useless. And the 3rd is the melo3 mini subohm tank that burns too quickly with its small airholes it frustrated me allot too. maybe just the 1st one was hyped allot but yeah

Back