Throat Punch ~ New Stock

These Kayfuns are tempting me big time Jake @Throat Punch
Well done on getting them in!

They truly are something special, @Silver. The Germans rarely fail to impress. Definitely worth the spend, I'd say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, i know!
Thanks for that. This is painful. I like them both :eek:

Nice products @Throat Punch , you right bud the Germans never fail when it comes to quality products.

What would be the main diffrence from the Kayfun mini v3 vs the Kayfun v5 besides the size.

From my understanding the V3 mini is more of a ristricted hit than the v5.

Nice products @Throat Punch , you right bud the Germans never fail when it comes to quality products.

What would be the main diffrence from the Kayfun mini v3 vs the Kayfun v5 besides the size.

From my understanding the V3 mini is more of a ristricted hit than the v5.

Thanks again @Clouds4Days, truly appreciate the support.

In essence it's the airflow, correct. The Mini V3 is essentially a MTL tank. On it's largest airflow setting you get a very restricted lung punch. It's also 19mm with a capacity of 2ml, compared to the V5 which is a 22mm RTA with a tank size of 4ml (upgradable to 5ml with the include SS tank). The V3 is also a touch shorter in height compared to its bigger brother. The V5 is primarily aimed at those who enjoy a restricted lung vape, but we also include the MTL kit - which can tighten down the draw for an all round experience. Design wise, the decks are the same along with most of the main features.

In summary it all boils down to what you enjoy. I love them both equally, depending on the situation, setting or what mood I'm in. The draw on the Mini V3 reminds me of my first device I used when I converted to vaping, which was a Vaporfi Rebel. So it's quite a pleasant, almost nostalgic experience. However, at the moment, I'm running a 2.5mm diameter alien in my V5 at 42 watts with the airflow wide open. Nice and satisfying lung hit. Truly a well rounded, balanced vape compared to face melting dripper flavour. The vapour production isn't massive, so I've even opted for a 6mg juice instead of my usual 3mg for a more satisfying throat punch.

Hope you find this useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you guys think of the Trinity Glass caps? I've never thought they would really work well because of the non-adjustable airflow.

What do you guys think of the Trinity Glass caps? I've never thought they would really work well because of the non-adjustable airflow.

its the perfect amount of airflow , not too airy and not too restrictive . thats my 2c , YMMV

its the perfect amount of airflow , not too airy and not too restrictive . thats my 2c , YMMV

So... 2 metal cap holes open on either side kind of airflow?

I love that you can see your build and see it working... and in my case, help me not oversquonk.

So... 2 metal cap holes open on either side kind of airflow?

I love that you can see your build and see it working... and in my case, help me not oversquonk.

thats the other reason i want a glass cap lol for my bf goon.

kinda wishing i bought a 24mm instead of the 22 (accessories) but the flavor from the 22 is stellar

kinda wishing i bought a 24mm instead of the 22 (accessories) but the flavor from the 22 is stellar

It is. I have both. Different builds in them so can't really compare, but the 22 flavour comes close to my Petri.

Thanks @Throat Punch. Looking forward to the post where you say they're in stock.

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_39.jpg

New Stock ~ The Grimm Green x Ohm Boy Recoil 24 RDA is precision tuned and designed by the ground up by two of the most respected individuals in the industry, combining a well balanced build deck with a two cap, dual angled airflow per side design. The Brass Anarchist Edition now available in South Africa.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/products/grimm-green-x-ohm-boy-recoil-24-rda

All products available on www.throatpunch.co.za are intended for adult use only and are not to be sold or used by anyone under the age of 18. Further terms and conditions may apply.

Last edited:
Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_40.jpg

New Stock ~ Packing in a highly configurable build deck alongside a versatile dual airflow system, the Lynx 25 RDA is an aesthetically pleasing flagship RDA that offers little compromise in performance. With a stellar RDA like this, who needs clones. The Digiflavor Lynx 25 RDA now available.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/all-new-stock/products/digiflavor-lynx-24-rda

All products available on www.throatpunch.co.za are intended for adult use only and are not to be sold or used by anyone under the age of 18. Further terms and conditions may apply.

Back