Throat Punch ~ New Stock

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_41.jpg

New Stock ~ With a well rounded, quality constructed chassis, Hop N Vape’s Rashomon 24 RDA features top level performance in both vapour and flavour, making it the must-have RDA of this year. The Rashomon 24 RDA now available.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/all-new-stock/products/hop-n-vape-rashomon-24-rda

All products available on www.throatpunch.co.za are intended for adult use only and are not to be sold or used by anyone under the age of 18. Further terms and conditions may apply.

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_42.jpg

New Stock ~ Wotofo’s The Troll 24 RTA excels in practically every category, providing an easy and versatile build deck, great tank capacity, and a design aesthetic with near universal appeal, making it one of the go to RTAs available today. The Troll 24 RTA now available.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/all-new-stock/products/wotofo-troll-24-rta

All products available on www.throatpunch.co.za are intended for adult use only and are not to be sold or used by anyone under the age of 18. Further terms and conditions may apply.

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_43.jpg

New Stock ~ A robust atomiser platform that focuses on flavour while having the flexibility to drive up to higher mid-wattage vaping styles. Wotofo’s Serpent RDTA asserts itself at the top of next generation flavour RDTAs. The Serpent 22 RDTA now available.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/all-new-stock/products/wotofo-serpent-22-rdta

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_44.jpg

New Stock ~ The Skill 24 RDA is designed by leading Russian product reviewer, VapersMD and engineered by acclaimed coil builder, Twisted Messes. The Skill 24 RDA combines a gold plated stainless steel deck with innovative wide vertical slot posts for large and condense flavour builds.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/products/twisted-messes-x-vapersmd-skill-24-rda

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_45.jpg

New Stock ~ The Nautilus 2 is perfect for flavour enthusiasts and users looking for a restrictive draw, and also an excellent budget orientated atomiser that repositions this classic coil system as one of the leaders in it’s respective market segment. The Aspire Nautilus 2 Mouth-to-Lung 22 Sub Ohm Tank now available.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/all-new-stock/products/aspire-nautilus-2-mouth-to-lung-22-sub-ohm-tank

Ooh, lovely picture @Throat Punch

This is one of those very special situations where I would like to get one of these just to pay respect to its mighty predecessor which is still in operation (for my mom) to this day.

I see it has 5 airholes versus the 4 airhole setting of the Nautilus mini. Nice.

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_39.jpg

New Stock ~ The Grimm Green x Ohm Boy Recoil 24 RDA is precision tuned and designed by the ground up by two of the most respected individuals in the industry, combining a well balanced build deck with a two cap, dual angled airflow per side design. The Brass Anarchist Edition now available in South Africa.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/products/grimm-green-x-ohm-boy-recoil-24-rda

Duuuude, I saw your post on Instagram regarding this RDA was reposted by Mr OhmBoyOC himself :-D

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_47.jpg

Back in Stock ~ Massive restock on all things Goon, including a few new additions. The Trinity Competition 24 Ultem Cap not only fits your Goon 24 RDA, but also the Twisted Messes 24 RDA. Also, we've added some 528 Customs Goon 22/24 RDA Squonk Pins for all you Bottom Feeders and a restock on Trinity Competition 24 Glass Caps, District F5VE Chubby Summit 24 Slam Caps, and more...

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/all-new-stock

Hi @Throat Punch
These Goon accessories look interesting

How does the ultem and glass cap change the vape compared to the standard top that goes on the Goon24?

Hi @Throat Punch
These Goon accessories look interesting

How does the ultem and glass cap change the vape compared to the standard top that goes on the Goon24?
I personally think the Goon 22mm is an excellent atty, especially now that we can buy the BF pin locally. So many positive reviews. Do I have enough atty's....NOOOOOOO!!

I personally think the Goon 22mm is an excellent atty, especially now that we can buy the BF pin locally. So many positive reviews. Do I have enough atty's....NOOOOOOO!!

@Petrus - now you are making me get itchy fingers
I decided on the Goon24 because I wanted the bigger vape (just to try) and i believe its easier to build on. Now you are making me want the Goon22 with a BF pin for the LP Reo.
Stop it, i like it :D

Both the ultem and glass dissipates heat quickly and evenly, which keeps the cap temperature down. Apart from that it just looks damn sexy

Thanks Jake
And what about the airflow? How does it compare to the stock configuration?

Thanks Jake
And what about the airflow? How does it compare to the stock configuration?

Depending on the cap, the airflow features dual slots on either side varying between 8mm and 10mm. It's not exessively airy however to compensate for the loss in airflow control you can crank the wattage without overheating the top cap - like one is prone to do when chain vaping with the stock setup.

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_48.jpg

New Stock ~ Tired of being disappointed in the hype and just want something that performs? Get a Kennedy. Kennedy Roundhouse V2 24/25 Mechanical Mod and RDA restock now available at a reduced price.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/vendors?q=Kennedy

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_48.jpg

New Stock ~ Tired of being disappointed in the hype and just want something that performs? Get a Kennedy. Kennedy Roundhouse V2 24/25 Mechanical Mod and RDA restock now available at a reduced price.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/vendors?q=Kennedy

Wow! I don't do mechs, dripping, or big clouds... But I would love to have a blacked out tube setup like this, with a fancy tip to accent the whole thing! Really stunning @Throat Punch !

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_49.jpg

New Stock ~ A direct evolutionary revision of Sense’s Herakles platform while introducing elements from the high performance Blazer 200 platform, the Sense Blazer Mini 23 Sub Ohm Tank excels at providing one of the best flavour experiences on the market within the 50 to 100W output range.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/all-new-stock/products/sense-blazer-mini-23-sub-ohm-tank

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_50.jpg

New Stock ~ Presenting a combination of beautiful aesthetics, quality manufacturing and materials, and innovation that solves one of vaping’s messiest problems, Syntheticloud’s Alpine 24 RDTA is a must have for serious RTA and RDTA enthusiasts.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/all-new-stock/products/syntheticloud-alpine-24-rdta

Love your short paragraph commentary on each new device Jake @Throat Punch
Just letting you know it is appreciated. Thanks for the effort
Always fun and informative to come read whats new here

@Throat Punch how would you compare the sense blazer mini to the crown se-1 in terms of flavour?

I know I've answer your question already, but thought I'd post it here as well. They are both very, very good sub ohm tanks - which is why we stock them :p Flavour on both is on point, so it all boils down to aesthetics and maintenance in terms of coil heads. I love the top fill on the Blazer Mini, but then again the matte black on the SE-1 just melts my heart. Either way you won't be disappointed.

Back