TIME FOR SOME FUN 2 : Guess the movie

Last one, from one of the best ever, sorry no vaping here

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

8aacae233af3ea1b391c09a9bd2e9ac95b705f5d7e702614b7cd15091a1f02d5.jpg

Silence of the lambs... ok I'm done hogging the easy ones hehe.

Quote:
You merely adopted the vape, I was born in it, moulded by it.

Clue:
This one is easy enough

"There are over 550 million sub-ohm devices in worldwide circulation. That's one vaping device for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is... how do we get the other eleven into vaping?"

"There are over 550 million sub-ohm devices in worldwide circulation. That's one vaping device for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is... how do we get the other eleven into vaping?"

Great one, very clever

"You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has vaping, and that vaping has to be guarded by men with 200W mods. Who's gonna do it? You, Rip Trippers? You, Phil Busardo? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for the juice companies, and you curse big tobacco. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that my cigalike, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my 12mg nic juice, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at vape gatherings, you want me chucking clouds - you need me chucking clouds. We use words like "wicking", "O-rings", "kanthal". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch-line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain VG to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of vapour that I produce and then questions the manner in which I create it. I would rather that you just said "clouds for days" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a dripper and man a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!"

Last one, from one of the best ever, sorry no vaping here

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

8aacae233af3ea1b391c09a9bd2e9ac95b705f5d7e702614b7cd15091a1f02d5.jpg

Silence of the lambs... Probably one of the best movies ever IMO...

Quote: "Your eGo one is writing cheques your body can't cash"
Clue:
dangerzone001.jpg

@theyettie:

~ You never strum your coils anymore with your tweezer tips
And there's no spit-back now, like before, in your glass drip tips
You're trying hard not to cry, it's
Coz you're getting dry hits
You've lost that vaping feeling ~

@theyettie:

~ You never strum your coils anymore with your tweezer tips
And there's no spit-back now, like before, in your glass drip tips
You're trying hard not to cry, it's
Coz you're getting dry hits
You've lost that vaping feeling ~

THAT IS BRILLIANTLY DONE MATE!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

:campeon2:

THAT IS BRILLIANTLY DONE MATE!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

:campeon2:

That is one helluva cool clue to my movie... I hate that song though... Love songs in general irritate me. Only metal bands should be allowed to make love songs. Like "Love gun" from KISS. Now there's a quality love song!!

This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody vapes, no one smokes. If you don't do your job, I'll kill you myself! Welcome to the Roughnecks!

308519.1.jpg

Starship Troopers.

"You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has vaping, and that vaping has to be guarded by men with 200W mods. Who's gonna do it? You, Rip Trippers? You, Phil Busardo? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for the juice companies, and you curse big tobacco. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that my cigalike, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my 12mg nic juice, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at vape gatherings, you want me chucking clouds - you need me chucking clouds. We use words like "wicking", "O-rings", "kanthal". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch-line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain VG to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of vapour that I produce and then questions the manner in which I create it. I would rather that you just said "clouds for days" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a dripper and man a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!"

A Few Good Men.

quote:
"Not the e liquid, you dope!

clue:
movie1.jpg

Last edited:
Quote --
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you vape. If you are looking for coils, I can tell you I don't have a coil jig. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long vapecareer. Skills that make me a cloudchaser to people like you. If you let my shipment go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will blow a cloud at you.

Too Easy for a clue -- Sorry ;)

"Have my mod back at ten oh one.
If my mod aint back at ten oh one, I'm getting my spare mod, wick and juice it and hunt'n you motherf*^%ing ass DOWN!"

I'm sorry but this is gold!
Seriously man, brilliant!!!!!

c7e7b34555e15703a5f8d20217865a88.jpg

I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... ...

Back