TWISP SA Facebook Page

Bit late to this party, what controversy regarding joytech and eleaf?
The Joytech credit card stuff?

Bit late to this party, what controversy regarding joytech and eleaf?
The Joytech credit card stuff?
Twisp has wangled it in such a way that only they can sell Joyetech products, all Joyetech products! This applies to the entire African continent :eek:

Lol twisp can have an exclusive distribution agreement with Joyetech but that doesn't stop anyone or business from buying from 3rd party vendors in Asia/the US or the EU and selling it here. There is nothing Twisp can do about that

I have been to Joytech in Shenzen as well as 9 other top rated manufacturers in China.

Based on my personal experience on their products I brought back and tested. Most of the coils flooded and led to liquid in the mouth. Also found the ego one to be disappointing as there is no variable control on the battery and it gets exceptionally hot.

The ecom worked okay. Very little vape and I dont understand the point of a variable voltage battery that only has a maximum output of 3.7v. Unless you want a 650mah to produce less vape???

The good news is that no company can be the only distributor in SA. The reason being is that most manufacturers have many agents in China that you can buy from that have no agreements with twisp. Because they buy in RMB, their pricing is as competitive as buying from the main supplier.

However you must very careful. There are tons of copycat companies whereby the products and packaging may look the same but are in fact grey product. You can almost immediately pick this up on the life span of the batteries.

Back