Valley Vapour - Flavour Log

Flavour Art Bitter Wizard

Balance your juice! With the Bitter Wizard we are glad to announce another new development, designed to reduce or eliminate the sweet basic taste given by PG or VG. Adding the BW at 1%, vapers can get a pleasant bitter aftertaste, which can be enhanced further increasing the dosage. BW blends well with dark and tobacco flavors. Give it a try. The bitter taste you were looking for.

Hey Drew, ETA on CAP Butter Cream please.

Hey Drew, ETA on CAP Butter Cream please.

CAP are out of stock of Butter Cream at the moment @MorneW, I will re-stock when it's available again.

@Andre, Bitter Wizard sounds like a nice addition to the additives, I'll add some to the next FA order.

Dear @drew. I need the flavours marked in bold . The non bold ones you have in stock, although how much stock I do not know. Doable?

FA Gin
FA Lemon Sicily
FA Bergamot
FA Orange
FA White Wine or FA Champagne
FA Anise
FA Brandy
FA Cola

Last edited:
Dear @drew. I need the flavours marked in bold for the astringent, orange citrus, perk you up, awesome recipe below. The non bold ones you have in stock, although how much stock I do not know. Doable?

Dear DIY member: If you like this recipe and also want the flavours, please mark this post "agree" to make it more viable for VV.

2% FA Gin
2% FA Lemon Sicily
1% FA Bergamot
1% FA Orange
1% FA White Wine or FA Champagne
0.5% FA Anise
0.5% FA Brandy
0.5% FA Cola

I don't mind bringing these in at all @Andre, the items we don't have will be added to the next FA order ;)

And tell me @drew (or anyone for that matter)

I just recently purchased TFA Honeydew, and love it.
But I think you said its being phased out or HAZMAT. Is the new one similar?

Because I've had CAP Honeydew and its nowhere near as nice.

@rogue zombie Yip, the original TFA Honeydew is now classified as flammable and can no longer be shipped internationally. I can't really comment on the flavour of Honeydew II because I haven't had a chance to try it yet but going on the sniff test I would say Honeydew II is quite different, much lighter.

@rogue zombie Yip, the original TFA Honeydew is now classified as flammable and can no longer be shipped internationally. I can't really comment on the flavour of Honeydew II because I haven't had a chance to try it yet but going on the sniff test I would say Honeydew II is quite different, much lighter.

Hmm, I hope they retained a similar flavour at least. Its one of the first Melons I actually like.
I don't mind if it weaker.

Sure @VapeSnow will do.

@Effjh I'm trying to find out what is up with our FA Honey order because it's still sitting at the FA facility and another order placed weeks afterwards is already on it's way.

Sure @VapeSnow will do.

@Effjh I'm trying to find out what is up with our FA Honey order because it's still sitting at the FA facility and another order placed weeks afterwards is already on it's way.

Oh no, I hope you get it sorted man. I assume there are other FA flavours in that batch as well (Caramel/Rose)? Any idea when the next shipment is landing? I need to stock up, but held out on the hope of those flavours coming in.

Yip @Effjh, Caramel and Rose are in the same shipment as Honey. Because of the delay I will unfortunately only have an idea of ETA when it's actually in the air.

Yip @Effjh, Caramel and Rose are in the same shipment as Honey. Because of the delay I will unfortunately only have an idea of ETA when it's actually in the air.

Ok thanks @drew and good luck with sorting it out. Will order next week when Straw Ripe is back in stock. Keep us updated on the FA shipment please.

noobie question ... these flavors that get put on hazmat list can they no e brought in via ship ?

It's a valid question but TFA don't offer shipping by ship, even if they did I would imagine it to be just as painful as using SAPO.

Back