Vape King Slither.IO Massive Giveaway

What if i just photoshopped my score? lol is this how we should submit? via screenshot?

This is not gaming :p

Ask me to kill Oryx on hard mode or get Prestige 15

Nice one @Gizmo Nice giveaway

Yeah i was talking about the extension still a script tho. Cool man awesome score you have there.

No thats simply a zoom hack, scripting is completely different.

Definition of a script - Another term for macro or batch file, a script is a list of commands that can be executed without user interaction

Guess I know what Ill be doing instead of studying this weekend....

No thats simply a zoom hack, scripting is completely different.

Definition of a script - Another term for macro or batch file, a script is a list of commands that can be executed without user interaction

Okay my bad i see now you can get the Slither mods extension you can download.

See with the script you run you can do the same as to what the mods extension does thats why i was a bit confused.

Bro even with the zoom option i suck balls at this game!

Okay my bad i see now you can get the Slither mods extension you can download.

See with the script you run you can do the same as to what the mods extension does thats why i was a bit confused.

Bro even with the zoom option i suck balls at this game!

It's just a chrome extension you can download, just allows you to zoom out, play with friend, change skins and also the background.

Awesome idea for a compo guys! And great prizes too! Sadly I lag out too often at my office (and really people can see I'm playing games), but will give it a good go tomorrow!

Damn lag is killing me. No lag or difficult on mobile or easier + lag on pc. The vape gods aint on my side. Looks like @Attie is the slitheren baws! :)

Back