NB VapeCon 2017 - Sat 26 Aug - Save the date and RSVP

anyone else been receiving whatsapp messages from AVE40 in CHINA about Vapecon? just find it weird that they taking my cell number from this Forum. If this is legit and just a marketing scheme than all good

Hi Guys

Just want to check if my 17 year old son may join me at Vapecon?

Hi @Cornelius
Terribly sorry but we have an age restriction of 18 for this event - like we did last year.
Those that are under 18 will unfortunately not be allowed in

Pssst... guess what ?

I heard from a reliable source that @shaunnadan has a BIG announcement being dropped today... I wonder what it could be ???

Get your ducks in a row.png

Today marks one month to go till VapeCon 2017!

I took that photo several weeks back in the Kruger Park.

The team is working very hard to get all our ducks in a row!
We are making great progress but there is still lots of work to do.

Get ready for a super magical event on the 26th August
It is certainly going to be MEGA EPIC

If there's only 1 duck, is it in a row? Hope the other ducks are on the way

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Lol
Don't worry - if you look at the picture you will see the water is still for now @Stillwaters
The other ducks are coming!

Very pleased to hear that . Thanks to you, @Silver , and all the other admins and mods (and any others who have been roped in to help) for putting in so much effort to make this a major jol for us

Very pleased to hear that . Thanks to you, @Silver , and all the other admins and mods (and any others who have been roped in to help) for putting in so much effort to make this a major jol for us

Only a pleasure @Stillwaters
I can tell you that although we are putting in lots of hard work (and some of it is not that easy) we as the team are also going to be having a major "jol" with everyone!

Oh wow @KZOR - that is just marvellously EPIC news!!
Looking forward to seeing you !

Last edited:
ALL TIME RECORD!!!

in less than 24 hours all 10 slots for the Vapecon2017 DIY E-Liquid Competition have been allocated.

for those attending Vapecon2017 be sure to stop by the ECIGSSA Stand - M11 to sample and vote for your favorite.

Thank you @shaunnadan for being such a fine organiser of note in this regard !

I certainly will be tasting the juices on the day and casting my vote
Hope there are some nice fruity menthols in there - lol
Or maybe someone will make a great tobacco!

@Silver and other admin. Must we pre-book a spot in competitions? Could you please let me know and if so could you please let me know where to do so.

@Silver and other admin. Must we pre-book a spot in competitions? Could you please let me know and if so could you please let me know where to do so.

Hi @DamianTyczy , thanks for the question. (Have moved your post here to this thread)

The answer is YES, you do need to enter for the competitions beforehand.

There are three competitions that attendees can enter and compete in at VapeCon 2017

The DIY Comp
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2017-diy-e-liquid-competition.t40209/
This one has been announced and all the available slots have already been taken

The others are the Cloud Blowing competition and the Trick Competition. We will still announce these - should be within the next week or so - so keep an eye out on this subforum and feel free to enter when they are announced.

Last edited:
So what is happening with the Vendors this year.last year this time we had vendors announcing their specials already. C'mon Guys and Gals we need to know how much money to beg borrow and steal in time for Vapecon where is all those crazy deals we need to look forward to ?

Back