Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Congrats on the 1 year milestone @Rob Fisher and @Gazzacpt :D

and to @n0ugh7_zw on your almost 80 days ;)

and of course to all the other members of this awesome forum, noobs and experienced, each day is a milestone, Well done guys and girls :rock:

Tapatalk doesn't let me rate the post "thanks"..... So thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats @Rob Fisher. Having known you for many moons now, I remember the toil and failed attempts to quit smoking. Who would have thought we would have had so much fun kicking the habit?

Congrats @Rob Fisher. Having known you for many moons now, I remember the toil and failed attempts to quit smoking. Who would have thought we would have had so much fun kicking the habit?

Thanks Markus! Yip it was a tough road until vaping entered the fray! Still everyday I can't believe how easy it was to kick the habit once all you guys and ecigssa arrived on the scene! :rock:

Congrats on reaching the 1 year mark Mr Rob Fisher and our Choas Master Mr TylerD!!! :rock:

Awesome achievement. Congrats. We have certainly packed in more than one year of experience vapingwise. Here is to the next one, may it be less frenetic.

Awesome achievement. Congrats. We have certainly packed in more than one year of experience vapingwise. Here is to the next one, may it be less frenetic.
Thanks Andre. The next year is going to be much less frenetic! :-D Chilling it this year!

Back