Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Coming up on 80 days, :p i'm getting deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole :p

What an incredible achievement @Rob Fisher ! Congratulations skipper.

I can't even picture you with a cigarette in your hand :eek:

It feels like you just skipped smoking entirely and instead, you've had a reo all these years :p :rock:

Here's to the next analogue free, reo powered, tropical ice filled year :D

Way to go Rob. It's guys like you who keep us noobs on the straight and narrow with your example.

@Rellik thanks man, don't worry about the rebuildable thing, once you actually try your hand at it, you'll see its a lot easier than, you think its going to be. biggest piece of advice i could give you, is don't rush, and don't get frustrated, kanthal is cheap, so if you waste a few meters, getting a feel for it, then so be it ;)

Big congrats on the one year mark @Rob Fisher , and to celebrate.. a cute kitty pic
qF4Rvu0.jpg

Congrats friend....we had the privilege do get to know you during this year....here is to many more stinky free years:rock:!

Thanks @Andre! And I have to say thanks to all you Guru's out there that have guided me on my way! I would never have done it without you guys on the forum... good friends made and now gonna live longer! :rock:

Congrats Mr @Rob Fisher

I noticed I also quietly stalked over the 1 year mark. recently. I should keep better track of these things.

I'm sure you did! You gave me a ton of guidance when I started! I just wish I could find the rest of that twisted kanthal you gave me at the CT meet...it's time for me to now start playing with coils! ;-)

Just celebrating 1 year stinky free - W.O.W. who would have thought that I would have ever stopped smoking!! Looking forward to the next 12 months with Reo in hand.

Congrats @vaalboy - really great achievement. Worthy of some sort of celebration ;-)
You have been one of the longer standing Reonauts - from the days when you only used your Mini
All the best

Congrats @vaalboy - really great achievement. Worthy of some sort of celebration ;-)
You have been one of the longer standing Reonauts - from the days when you only used your Mini
All the best
Yeah, I remember....no in betweens for @vaalboy....straight from commercial tanks to a Reo!

I am on 3 weeks today, still a long way to go and I'm still having bad cravings for the stinkies! ;(

In my department of 15 people about 10 are smokers, doesn't help at all...

Congrats @Wesley - the first part is definitely the hardest - no doubt it does get easier as you go on.
Great achievement - those first 3 weeks!
Go for it
Get more power if you have to - or chain vape like crazy - but stay stinkie free!
Do it for yourself - and for us!!!

A lot of 1 year celebrations this week! I'm 1 year this coming Friday!

With all the 1-year celebrations I think we need to devise some sort of plan to honour these fine people as well as celebrate. I can feel a champaigne breakfast coming on.... ;-)

With all the 1-year celebrations I think we need to devise some sort of plan to honour these fine people as well as celebrate. I can feel a champaigne breakfast coming on.... ;-)

birthday-cake-usa-e-liquid-53-600x600.jpg

I Think something like this is more suited for a persons vape birthday :)

Congrats @Rob Fisher on the 1 year milestone

Thanks to YOU for being such a wonderful skipper and for always being so positive and motivated on the forum.

Wishing you another year of vaping pleasure!

Congrats @Gazzacpt on the 1 year milestone too. Great stuff and all the best for the year ahead!!

I see @johan is coming up soon with his 1 year milestone!
I am going to send you a photo of a congratulatory present all wrapped up ;-)

I see @johan is coming up soon with his 1 year milestone!
I am going to send you a photo of a congratulatory present all wrapped up ;-)

I wish Silver, but I'm still a couple of months away though - so I'm safe from your nappy rash infused present :p.

Many congratulations Rob!

PS. ain't you 2 days short according to your signature :D?

View attachment 12814

LOL @johan - when you posted the image of Rob Fisher's counter I thought it was yours!
My mistake - apologies
I will send you that photo in 4 months time

Congrats @Rob Fisher on the 1 year milestone

Thanks to YOU for being such a wonderful skipper and for always being so positive and motivated on the forum.

Wishing you another year of vaping pleasure!

And thanks for all your guidance and friendship Hi Ho! You rock! :rock:

Back