What Did You Vape Today?

Ooh, I loved Twisp Rebel in the Clearo @wiesbang
With a bit of Polar Mint. Was a lovely vape.
Tried it in the higher powered gear and it was not so nice...

Rebel is my fav! believe it of not I hate anything mint
Other juices i tried was these no name cheap juices and I didnt like any of them.
I now need to find something new that Iwill like asap as that bit of rebel is my last of last juice

@Paulie's Guava and @Oupa's XXX

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448305289.953639.jpg

Gosh that sounds terrible !
Lol

Ps - tasting notebook crept into the pic.

First taste of 5P Symmetry 6, intentionally at highish ohms (0.95 single coil in the Origen L16 dripper) to retain the tart. Love it - the tart, almost bitter, of the rhubarb cushioned on the strawberry on the inhale with, on the exhale, the sugar very subtly encored by the grain and graham crumble on a wispy vanilla cloud.

Love it - the tart, almost bitter, of the rhubarb cushioned on the strawberry on the inhale with, on the exhale, the sugar very subtly encored by the grain and graham crumble on a wispy vanilla cloud.

And the folks at Five Pawns must be thinking, "damn, we should've gone with that description." :)

Great description, as always.

@Oupa vm4 12mg on Origen little 16, and then Matador 12mg on Origen Little 16. Everyday I realise the incredible great taste of this little atty.

First taste of 5P Symmetry 6, intentionally at highish ohms (0.95 single coil in the Origen L16 dripper) to retain the tart. Love it - the tart, almost bitter, of the rhubarb cushioned on the strawberry on the inhale with, on the exhale, the sugar very subtly encored by the grain and graham crumble on a wispy vanilla cloud.

Don't we all love "... the tart" - couldn't resist ;) - excellent short and 'sweet' description Andre, I can almost taste it (or should I say "her"?) :).

Caramel popcorn 6mg from e liquid project...

Very nice taste that lingers and makes you want more...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

i started on the rebel was that a tobacco or a fruit vape could never figure that out

719d04a19d4f00f250091991d320634e.jpg

i started on the rebel was that a tobacco or a fruit vape could never figure that out

Lol, it was an Energy Drink flavour
And a very good one in my opinion -
I tried one or two other energy drink flavours afterward and they werent as nice. But that was way back on the Twisp Clearo and Kanger mini Protank 2

Puffing away on atomic's Saturn. I like it, nice and creamy Cape whilst driving in this heat. Think my billow's wick is in need of replacement though. Time for some twisted coils!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

1a4fbc6ad4a99013dcb83199a1ec1026.jpg

Billow v2 on my Ijust2 vaping blueberry waffles

Goblin mini on my evic vtc mini vaping strawberry lemonade

Both 6mg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You mixed the two tanks around there @Anwar ;)

Had me some Atomix Saturn in the Billow and Chaos's Cinnamon Cookies in the Crown (love the taste of cookies in the crown btw).

I tried diluting my favourite tobacco. WB Blackbird

But this time with 18mg PG/VG (50/50) instead of just plain VG

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448948832.206383.jpg

Pleased to report it is very good. I did about half half in the REO bottle.

Flavour is only a bit less but not much. Throat hit slightly less.

Overall, great for me. Why didn't I think of this before? Lol. My Blackbird juice stock has just doubled ;-)

Edit - when i tried this before with plain VG, i didnt like it. There was more loss of flavour and much less throat hit

Last edited:
I tried diluting my favourite tobacco. WB Blackbird

But this time with 18mg PG/VG (50/50) instead of just plain VG

View attachment 40165

Pleased to report it is very good. I did about half half in the REO bottle.

Flavour is only a bit less but not much. Throat hit slightly less.

Overall, great for me. Why didn't I think of this before? Lol. My Blackbird juice stock has just doubled ;-)

Edit - when i tried this before with plain VG, i didnt like it. There was more loss of flavour and much less throat hit
@Christos ,I dids some 18 mg. Metador with the RM2.......Great, Now I am vaping 12mg. Metador on the Origen Little 16....wow

today has been

DDD
orion sunset
orion Northern star
Rock a fella enter the dragon

Strawberry lemonade from e-liquid project

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

Back