What Did You Vape Today?

Five Pawns Bowdens Mate

An old favourite - but for the first time in the Nuppin.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449257518.884248.jpg

At first I didn't like it as much in the Nuppin as I did many months back in other gear. Was picking up too much mint. But after about half a bottle, it's getting much better. More of the premium chocolate coming through now. And the vanilla. I don't like vanilla but I like it in this juice.

Not enough throat hit but still lovely.

Thinking of @Andre now ;-)

PS - @Andre, its strange to say this, but i have tried bowdens in the RM2 and now the Nuppin and i still dont get the same sensation i clearly remember when i vaped it the first time on the humble IGO-L with the SVD at around 12 Watts.

I remember getting quite a bit more throat hit and the whole experience was just so amazing. Its stil a fabulous juice, but i am not getting that 'wow' if you know what I mean. Has this happened to you before, when you try an old favourite?

I think my throat has changed over the past 2 years :eek:

Or maybe it was just one of the first premium juices I tried.

PS - @Andre, its strange to say this, but i have tried bowdens in the RM2 and now the Nuppin and i still dont get the same sensation i clearly remember when i vaped it the first time on the humble IGO-L with the SVD at around 12 Watts.

I remember getting quite a bit more throat hit and the whole experience was just so amazing. Its stil a fabulous juice, but i am not getting that 'wow' if you know what I mean. Has this happened to you before, when you try an old favourite?

I think my throat has changed over the past 2 years :eek:

Or maybe it was just one of the first premium juices I tried.
Lol, still a great throat hit for me, even at 12 mg where I am now at. Mostly vaping it at around 0.5 ohms on dual coils in a Rogue. Still a daily vape for me.
Yeah, do go off some old favourites from time to time - like Queenside and 64, for example.

Standing at attention

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449336324.402303.jpg

From close to far

- VM XXX
- 'Guava Ice'
- Blackbird
- VM Strawberry plus Menthol

And some grapes and yoghurt & raspberries for in between ;-)

A tank of each through my bellus:
- ELP pink lady
-ELP pearing melon
-Wiener vape co. fetch

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Some freaky loops on my new Nautilus tank from Wyvern and Nimatek, with some cocktails at News Cafe in Blouberg
74f671453ffd106955c4eac728956537.jpg

No seriously folks, I've been vaping that Fizzmustard Placid clone all day.

As far as fruits go, it doesn't get better than this... It has a sweet with subbtle sour finish that is just awesome!

If you have the ingredients, you should make some.

Biscuit Dreams with a drop of vapour mountain coffee - all day and all night

VM Strawberry plus menthol goodness

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449382712.147171.jpg

Following @Alex's recommendation and trying out this Pure Tobacco, it's really not bad but a bit plain for me, this makes for a great ADV though as it's quite mellow. I still prefer Shipwrecked though, I guess it reminds me of my Camel days

image.jpeg

Using @BumbleBee Ice Queen, got myself a case of VT and can't taste ANYTHING at the moment :(

Foods / drinks I can taste just fine, better than fine actually, but my ejuices have no taste whatsoever. Worst feeling in the world knowing there is something delicious in the tank and all I'm doing is making clouds :-@
Next time try a tbsp. of ACV

Today was a vape a lot of different juices day... always enjoy vape meets because you get to taste different juices!

Tasted and bought Haze Works Scream already today! Also tested some secret (not released yet) juices and I have to say those two in the centre of the picture are real winners! I also tested another not yet released juice that was a chicken dinner of note... I can't wait for them to be released commercially. They are certainly a cut above the rest... I wish I could talk about them but the juice wizard making them will hurt me.
juice 001.JPG

Now it's time to test Milk Lab's Haka Berry... I haven't been in too much of a rush to taste this because I'm not a huge berries fan but based on the number of tanks at the vape meet that had this in I guess it's time I tried it. It's a very smooth berries vape... that smooth feeling you get from quality vape juice... no rough edges at all... it's not in your face and if you like berries and yogurt you will love this juice...

I am becoming very very very fussy with juices and very few juices make it into my arsenal these days and this one will make it into my keep drawer and won't get tossed into the juice swap bin!
Juice 002.JPG

Also tested the Scream juice in my daughters boyfriend's Atlantis tank and 2 fills ago he had Menthol Ice in it and Scream with a hint of Menthol is really really good! So on my next fill of Scream I will be adding a few drops of Menthol Ice! :D

I just came off a VM XXX binge which lasted 2 weeks o_O Finally caved in and filled the white reo with VM Tropical Ice :)

In the black reo I've been having a 'flavor a day marathon' starting last Saturday:

Saturday: Nom Pu Plume #2
Sunday : Complex Chaos - Coconut Comfort
Monday : Complex Chaos - Yogi Drip
Tuesday : Mr Hardwicks - Debbie Does Donuts
Wedsday : ANML - Looper
Thursday : E-Liquid Project - White Biskit Bread (at first, when I smelled this juice, I wasn't expecting much, then I vaped it :O really good juice)
Friday : Alien Vision - Gorilla Juice
Today : Select Reserve - Matador

I need liters of all these juices, not one disappointed me. :clap: 10/10 all day vapes :nod:

Back