What Did You Vape Today?

Five Pawns QUEENSIDE @ 0.7 Ohms - reminds me of my late ouma's delicious marmelade

feeling a bit fluish cant really taste. had some halo tribecca today awesome vape even tho I cant tast much

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

lol y you still awake. im not feeling to lekker been dozing most of the evening and now I cant sleep

Last night I nearly pulled a Silver - came very close.

Had several juices I wanted my mother to sample
So went to visit and took my dripper along
Its tedious sampling on Clearos, much easier to change cotton in the dripper.
Turned down the wattage and lowered the coil since she doesn't like it too intense.

From Vape King we tried Pina Colada, Coffee, Amarula and Sweet Tobacco
From Vape Elixir, we tried Original Tobacco
From Vapour Mountain, we tried Passion Peach

Took a while but was great fun. Thank goodness the Vape King and Vape Elixir juices were only 12mg ;-)

Yipee!
My mom found some gems.
She really loves Vape King's Pina Colada (so do I, review to come when I have time) and their Coffee.
She also likes VM's Passion Peach.

Last night I nearly pulled a Silver - came very close.

Had several juices I wanted my mother to sample
So went to visit and took my dripper along
Its tedious sampling on Clearos, much easier to change cotton in the dripper.
Turned down the wattage and lowered the coil since she doesn't like it too intense.

From Vape King we tried Pina Colada, Coffee, Amarula and Sweet Tobacco
From Vape Elixir, we tried Original Tobacco
From Vapour Mountain, we tried Passion Peach

Took a while but was great fun. Thank goodness the Vape King and Vape Elixir juices were only 12mg ;-)

Yipee!
My mom found some gems.
She really loves Vape King's Pina Colada (so do I, review to come when I have time) and their Coffee.
She also likes VM's Passion Peach.
Lol, @Silver pulling a Silver, imagine that:D.

feeling a bit fluish cant really taste. had some halo tribecca today awesome vape even tho I cant tast much

i got Halo Freedom Juice here. Halo juice is good, but right now I have too many gr8 juices so that it had to take the backseat for now.

Halo is excellent just wish they had more vg then pg in there juices

I've got full on flu. Started yesterday morning with a sore throat and now I'm all blocked up and congested. Amazing how I can't taste any of the juices... But now I'm taking this opportunity to actually Vape on all those juices that I don't like. ;-) Will leave my favourites for when I'm better and I can actually appreciate them again. Guess that's my silver lining whilst feeling so scrappy. Hahaha!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Today I decided to be daring and have some Plasma Juice before my first coffee. Big mistake, it's much better to start with an espresso. Still love the freshness of the watermelon and lime from this amazing Vape Elixer juice.

Currently alternating between a VK Kings Cream and Smooth Tobacco combo in the Kayfun on nemi, and VE Snollygoster in my other Kayfun on the hammer. I like to confuse my tastebuds:devil:

Strongs @Dunhilbear, hope you feel well soon - if you have some menthol e-liquid mix it up all those juices you don't like.

Stopped by at VapeKing this afternoon and bought some VapeKing Vanilla Cream and Gummibery Juice! Awesome stuff guys! Especially like the vanilla cream. Doesnt taste very vanilla or cream like to me but I love it! A familiar taste, slightly spicy to me. Awesome awesome awesome. Will be back to try some pink spot and cheesecake!

what is that machine? looks good. decent battery.
Knowing me, it's going to take years to amortise all the initial expenditure. i'm so a hardware addict, years of doing it with bikes.

what is that machine? looks good. decent battery.
Knowing me, it's going to take years to amortise all the initial expenditure. i'm so a hardware addict, years of doing it with bikes.

That's the Kayfun Lite Plus on top of a Nemesis. A very good setup that just so happens to also be stunning.

5P Bowden's Mate, one of my top 5.
5P Perpertual Check, testing a sample @TylerD sent me a month or two ago - not sure it is to my taste.
Nicoticket Custard's Last Stand, not as good as Frenilla, but still 5 star quality
HHV Maple Eh? - My favourite naturally extracted tobacco juice after HHV Huntsman.

i have been enjoying VK - Traditional tobacco since last night, its very good.
although i love their pina colada, i think this is a nice break from the pina :)

considering making this my alternating ADV :)

Got Berry blaze in the Gt, Cola in the trident and VM4 in the aero and Russian and a pt2 with bubblegum as backup.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back