What Did You Vape Today?

What do you taste in the Blackbird?

Very difficult to figure out. I taste a hint of musk at times and then at other times a hint of orange liqueur. Way to complex for my taste buds but it's really got a hold of me.

Too many juices! Only got my day finished up about 10 mins ago. Now it is play time

Now vaping Peanut Butter Cookie by Nicoticket. First nutty vape I like. If you like roasted peanuts, this is it.

Now vaping Peanut Butter Cookie by Nicoticket. First nutty vape I like. If you like roasted peanuts, this is it.

Sounds awesome! Need to get my hands on some of that :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

space jam eclipse. initial impressions I liked it but after today these juices have a synthetic taste or artificial taste. not my style

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Vaping some Banana & Peanutbutter by Lekka Vapors, tried a couple of other juices this last week but I always come back to this one!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Eventually got my order of HHV - It's Huntsman for me today!!

this morning I opened my VM berry blaze that I bought at the vape meet and WOW, I've got it going in my little Mpt3, the flavour is AMAZING!!!! it's way better than what I remembered from the little 10ml bottle that I bought a while back :rock:

space jam eclipse. initial impressions I liked it but after today these juices have a synthetic taste or artificial taste. not my style

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Yea the space jam liquids also didn't work for me..

"Yaeliq - Green Caramel" on my Coolfire 1 .
I can't stress enough how much steeping these Yaeliq juices helps .
How long have you steeped this for? I have 300ml Yaeliq, still tasting a bit rough after 2 weeks.

HHV Huntsman - "mule"
VK Pina Colada - "mindless tasty island style"
VM Choc Mint - "old faithful refresher"

In the REOs - amazing combo...

Spent the day with VK4 in the Mini Protank 2 and finished the last of my twisp juice in the Mini Protank 3 (equal part mix of peach and vanilla).

Just now loaded the Mini 3 with VM Litchi that has been standing for about a month...

yrumyzed.jpg

People's Vape - cosmonaut on the trident, super Nano dual coil at 1 ohm on the nemesis.

Flavour is way better and more intense!

Last edited:
VE Beetlejuice @ Awesomesauce: in the Reo

Back