What Did You Vape Today?

G2 vapor - Carny4 on the kfl+
ezy5ata4.jpg

Not a Ry4 guy, probably going to put this up for swap with the others

on my way back home and hoping that the Blackbird has arrived now.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk
nope...not arrived yet. have sent a request to vendor. will wait for another few days and then put paypal to action. thank goodness for consumer protection via PP :)

but maybe its just because its coming from spain....things are slower there then in Northern Europe. We will see.

Busy with creme brulee from Nicoticket. Mixed feelings about it so far...

Busy with creme brulee from Nicoticket. Mixed feelings about it so far...

I did not like it.....steeping....will try again at some time.

"Same as every day James" VM4:D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

lekker vapors elvis breakfast, five prawns gambit, taste vanilla custard

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

:):):cool:
The Virus, Dr Stanley Clark's Snake Oil, Bowdens Mate, Pirates Booty.
whoa....did my raving make you stop the steeping for The Virus ;) ?

I did not like it.....steeping....will try again at some time.
I dont know....there is just some strange taste to it. will give it a chance still. but Frenilla is nicer, that I can say already.

How's the Bowdens @Rob Fisher ?

Hehehe I actually lied a bit... I vaped Menthol Ice all day and then had a drag of Bowden’s Mate so I could type something else other than Menthol Ice. But I have to say it’s got potential… not sure if I will take to it completely but it has survived the clean the tanks test and has remained in the tank for over 48 hours now…

mix 5050 with some custards last stand @Tom

:):):cool:
whoa....did my raving make you stop the steeping for The Virus ;) ?

Oh no, I has been well steeped for some time....was its time in my rotation...and it is good, good!. Am not a coffee juice fan, but their Wakonda (dark roast coffee, tobacco and vanilla) just sounds like something totally different and am tempted.

Hehehe I actually lied a bit... I vaped Menthol Ice all day and then had a drag of Bowden’s Mate so I could type something else other than Menthol Ice. But I have to say it’s got potential… not sure if I will take to it completely but it has survived the clean the tanks test and has remained in the tank for over 48 hours now…

Superb
Has it made it to the REO yet?

New juice loading currently taking place 8--)

Not yet... but it may very well make it into a REO one day soon... best coil for it?

Not sure really @Rob Fisher
But most will say that the Five Pawns juices shine the most at higher wattage - so lower ohms.
But you may prefer it less warm with higher ohms.

mix 5050 with some custards last stand @Tom

will try that. read somewhere about that before...was it you giving that advice?
Oh no, I has been well steeped for some time....was its time in my rotation...and it is good, good!. Am not a coffee juice fan, but their Wakonda (dark roast coffee, tobacco and vanilla) just sounds like something totally different and am tempted.
yeah....looked at that one as well. The UK vendor does not stock that, but now that I have good supplies I will try to get from the US next time. is also a lot cheaper. I am registered already :)

The lowest resistance one you have.

Roger that Guru!

Will do another sub Ω build on Amanda when the new Woodvil arrives and then give it a full go... I must say that of all the bazillion juices I have tasted Bowden's Mate is the only one that has stayed in the tank... so let's see how we do when it gets into a REO!

Back