What Did You Vape Today?

Shabbar got the coffee... I got the waffles #sublimesundays :D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

mtbaker Rum Tobacco...is good now after 3+ weeks steeping. Coumarin Pipe too. Best tobaccos i've had so far - vs Twisp and Liqua.

HHV Waffles in the Reo. Salted caramel in the milkshake
u7unega9.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hmm, there is the possibility of fake liqua and it tastes like shiz!

I bought a fake citrus mix... It put me off vaping for a week!

B Square Vapes are official suppliers of liqua products in Cape Town, Liqua endorses them as the only supplier here. Although I don’t believe they are the ONLY REAL liqua I do trust their products and most of the liqua range is my all day vape.

Check them out in Voortrekker road maitland, they also carry all legit Itaste products including serials meaning you get proper after market support from them.

I recommend the Liqua Cuban Cigar on a dripper :D its chocolate but not with hints of tobacco, I love it :p

vaping anything at the moment - as i cannot taste :(

i keep getting a burnt taste from my reo - but i have a new coil and wick in there, so i dont know if its just my taste playing tricks on me.... meh

Today my Twisp has a mixture of roughly half a tank of peanut brittle(which I adore) and the other half would be a few drops of cafe latte and chocolate. Yummy!

Yesterday in my 3 RBTA's and today I might add are Heathers Blueberry Waffles, Nicoticket Creme Brule & my DIY - Honeywood Tobacco with Pie Crust & Cream :D

Something new finally for me... both Woodvil's now with VM 0mg Flavourless!

Boom 010.JPG

Having me some Passion Peach and Menthol Ice from Vapour Mountain.

Sold on the Ice Menthol, think I need to let the Passion Peach steep a little more.

Currently on my last 1ml fill of tarks maghrib....vape craving daydream also empty...hard times til payday.
Need an affordable alternative

Yip... there is still something giving me headaches when I over do the vaping... so I'm now testing plain PG/VG with nothing else... so far so good!

>:) it's the menthol! too much menthol! :hit:

So i kept looking at the 36mg nicotine in my Mancave at home. Wanting to do something with it, and as fate would have it yesterday i ran out of juice,,, Can you believe it, 3 Days before payday :banghead:.

So i grabbed everything out the cubboard and made myself 30ml of 12mg Green Apple E-juice. Kinda tastes like FizzPop Lolypops :). For my 1st attempt i think its pretty solid flavour.

Loving it to the MAX :):):)

Taste box goodies!

Currently running VM Legends Lee in the Nauti, Just B Condensed Milk in mPT2 #1 and SkyBlue Dulce de Leche in mPT2 #2

Life's good!

Vape Craving Daydream in the aerotank mega pushing 10.5 watts on the 134 mini. Rocking my socks off!!!

mtbaker Rum Tobacco in a coffee-flavoured tank. :)

Hitting Tark's Maghrib since last night. Such a familiar flavour. Tastes like some sort of treat I've eaten in the middle east. Nom nom!

Back