What Did You Vape Today?

will try that. read somewhere about that before...was it you giving that advice?

yeah....looked at that one as well. The UK vendor does not stock that, but now that I have good supplies I will try to get from the US next time. is also a lot cheaper. I am registered already :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk
that I mixed on the recommendation of nicotickets website. some csl mixed with some gsd is also nice

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Roger that Guru!

Will do another sub Ω build on Amanda when the new Woodvil arrives and then give it a full go... I must say that of all the bazillion juices I have tasted Bowden's Mate is the only one that has stayed in the tank... so let's see how we do when it gets into a REO!

No, don't build a special one for the Bowdens. I meant the lowest you have at hand in your Reos...should be fine.

lekker vapors elvis breakfast, five prawns gambit, SB dulce de leche, lekker vapors choc mint & CraftVapor Artizan RY4

All on the reo, and thanks to @RoSsIkId who kindly brought over some ekowool for me. I have made my first non micro coil @ 1.1 ohms. Using 3 strips of 2mm ekowool.

No, don't build a special one for the Bowdens. I meant the lowest you have at hand in your Reos...should be fine.

Roger that... will put it into Amanda because she can go into hot water afterwards if I need to get rid of the taste.

btw @Matthee .... i checked the kayfuns wick today after about 4 tanks of The Virus. loads of gunk on it. Now I see what NET's can do. I noticed on my travel home today a different taste :)

@Alex how is the ekowool?

Thank you for testing and honing my skills on the russian.

Today I had homebrew vanilla and homebrew banana shortbread caramel during the day. And aztec and witchers brew level 1 elixir tonight.

Today I had homebrew vanilla and homebrew banana shortbread caramel during the day. And aztec and witchers brew level 1 elixir tonight.
And how do you like the level 1? I have just tried a little bit, but felt it is almost too sweet and I could not taste any real flavours beneath all the sweetness.

For some reason I cant get that one right. Dont get much flavor. in the kayfun it tastes bad just tried the trident it was abit better but still not much flavour.

Didnt have the sweetness.

@Alex how is the ekowool?

Thank you for testing and honing my skills on the russian.

Thank you! for allowing me to try this ekowool out, Quite enjoying it atm. It's a novel experience to burn the wick and get it to basically clean itself. :)

Yes, I want to know too. And more about the Artisan RY4 - is it sweet, how prominent is the tobacco, etc., please.

For me at least, the tobacco is very prominent, and there is definately a hint of banana. Other flavours there too, but they are very subtle. There is a slight sweetness, but it's not pronounced at all. Really good aroma from this one. The TH on this is massive, but it is 18mg, and I'm used to the 12 now.

I dry burned the wick and coil a few times after rinsing with water to remove the last juice, and there is no contamination from the previous juice at all. Not sure if you are supposed to dry burn this wick, but it seemed like fun watching those wires glow around it. :D

Thank you! for allowing me to try this ekowool out, Quite enjoying it atm. It's a novel experience to burn the wick and get it to basically clean itself. :)

For me at least, the tobacco is very prominent, and there is definately a hint of banana. Other flavours there too, but they are very subtle. There is a slight sweetness, but it's not pronounced at all. Really good aroma from this one. The TH on this is massive, but it is 18mg, and I'm used to the 12 now.

I dry burned the wick and coil a few times after rinsing with water to remove the last juice, and there is no contamination from the previous juice at all. Not sure if you are supposed to dry burn this wick, but it seemed like fun watching those wires glow around it. :D
Thanks, that RY4 sounds like I must try it.
Yes, you can dry burn with the wick, I usually use just boiled water and soak the whole atomizer in it. The ekowool comes out like new. After drying the atty, I dry burn to remove remaining gunk from the coil and remaining water from the wick and other parts.

Thanks, that RY4 sounds like I must try it.
Yes, you can dry burn with the wick, I usually use just boiled water and soak the whole atomizer in it. The ekowool comes out like new. After drying the atty, I dry burn to remove remaining gunk from the coil and remaining water from the wick and other parts.

Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to try it out. Oh and the Artizan Ry4 is really good imho. Much more tobacci :confused:than VM4 or VK4 by far. I can see it as a great adv for me, but in a lower nic level. Did I mention that throat kick.:eek:

Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to try it out. Oh and the Artizan Ry4 is really good imho. Much more tobacci :confused:than VM4 or VK4 by far. I can see it as a great adv for me, but in a lower nic level. Did I mention that throat kick.:eek:

Thanks for your posts @Alex

@Matthee , this was the one I can't believe I missed at the vape meet. I got 2 other flavours and not this one. Will have to order it later. @Wayne actually had it in a aero tank I think. I had 2 puffs. Can't remember the flavour specifically but remember it was very nice.

Last edited:
Premio64 by Vaporian Rules. Premium blend of Pineapple, Orange and Peppermint... Got me feeling like I'm chilling in Santorini. Sweet, tropical fruity vape with a cool exhale. Lovely ADV

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Busy with creme brulee from Nicoticket. Mixed feelings about it so far...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

Hi Tom

I found it much better after about 4 or 5 weeks with regular shaking and fresh air into the bottle , was really subtle in the beginning

vape craving pleasure , all day today , probably the same tommorow then switch up

Have been loving my new Blackbird this hunting weekend. Now enjoying the menthol sweetness of a VM4 and Vape Elixir Hypermint mixture.

I was reading about TopQ on the forum yesterday and got some Pepper Menthol today. Holy #$/^&!!! This is serious menthol. I love the long spout on the bottle.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

i vaped beetlegeuse today , all day !

aztec yesterday , all day !

It's Sunday morning.... Filled BelgianBerry from Uncle Junks Genius E-juice in my Kayfun. This juice got me hungry for what it's tasting like. Fresh Waffles with cream and Belgian berry sauce.... Hmmmmmmm *licking lips *

And not forgetting my DIY juice tasting like mint humbugs I'm using in my Nimbus RDA

Back