What Did You Vape Today?

Vaping a mix of Dragon cherry 12mg with a drop of dragon menthol 12mg,both VG.
better than liqua,but not by much.
vape craving order placed and waiting on shipping info from vapormountain...

also got the reo filled with banana cream , not bad.
prefer the vm4

Erica and I went fishing today and she was filled with VM Menthol Ice with a few drops of coconut and we caught lots of good fish and we vaped a lot. Olivia was in the back hatch as back up but never came out.

Inanda 030.JPG

Last edited:
andre , im on .7 ohms currently , should i go lower ?

i thought it was too low as some prefer fruity vapes at higher ohms

today was some VM Legends - Dean in my Mpt3
and
Just B Mint in my Aerotank

All round BIG YUMS for the day :rock:

andre , im on .7 ohms currently , should i go lower ?

i thought it was too low as some prefer fruity vapes at higher ohms
No, 0.7 should be fine. I see VM Banana Cream more as a dessert vape than a fruity vape.

Homemade sugar cookie and bavarian cream . Gambit and now vape craving pleasure . Good days vaping

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake Oil
Tarks Select Reserve Rasputin
Witchers Brew Blackbird
Root Beer Float

Tarks Select Reserve Rasputin
Witchers Brew Blackbird
Root Beer Float
andre hows the root beer float ??

Been vaping that for just a short while, but first impressions: I dig it!
awesome . maybe ill grab one next order. pbj seems to be improving over time. slightly less intense peanuts and the jelly flavor really coming through

awesome . maybe ill grab one next order. pbj seems to be improving over time. slightly less intense peanuts and the jelly flavor really coming through

I had their Peanut Butter Cookie. The most authentic roasted peanut taste ever. Unfortunately it just confirmed that nutty vapes are not to my taste - so passed it on to a mate. But if one likes PB, that is awesome. Have you tried Wakonda yet?

I had their Peanut Butter Cookie. The most authentic roasted peanut taste ever. Unfortunately it just confirmed that nutty vapes are not to my taste - so passed it on to a mate. But if one likes PB, that is awesome. Have you tried Wakonda yet?
i havent mate . not a coffee fan at all and only like sweet tobacco vapes so wakonda is not for me. enjoying beetlegeuse ( or however you spell it ) although it seems to bung up coils which makes no sense as its light in colour and fruity

Friday eveings are becoming my weekly time slot for juice changes

Last night I loaded up two new juices
- Tark's Old Gold
- Craft Vapour Melon on the Rocks

Finding my feet with these two. Tried them both first on the dripper to test if they were worthy of loading in the REOs. They were. So far so good with both of them. Melon on the Rocks is proving to be very unique for me.

Lots more vaping on these two to come...

The Reo Mini still has old faithful VM Choc Mint. In fact this device has had Choc Mint in it since I got it nearly 2 months ago. @Oupa i will be needing to replenish soon ;-)

Just damn peachy, melon on the rocks and some 9mg elvis's breakfast just before bed :p

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Since I'm fasting I vaped a whole lot of bek klank bwahahahahaha

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Bowdens Mate
Tarks Poison Elite
Frenilla

andre where do you order your juice from ? besides nicoticket

delivery time for tmax and what shipping option do you choose ?

delivery time for tmax and what shipping option do you choose ?
Tmax I chose the cheapest option. The have dates on their website for shipping. It takes about 2 weeks from that date. A strongish juice, sweetish citrus with anise and a cool exhale - I love it to bits. Another addict of this juice that I know of is @YakoustiX.

the past 2 days:

H1N1 mixed with a little Frenilla. 80/20. Awesome.
Blackbird mixed with Creme Brulee 60/40. Much nicer to me the on its own, the BB ;)

Back