What Did You Vape Today?

@capetocuba thnx... i suppose thats not the easiets way to get concentrates, but they do have tons of flavours. I've been back and forth abouth maybe ordering from them. Wasn't to sure about how long it will take etc.

What do you like? I can mix some up for you this coming weekend. You pay me for what it costs and you pay shipping. Happy to do this for the first 2 takers and limited to 3 x 30ml. Will give you recipe.

pm sent

NET Menthol Ice (GoodeJuice)
Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake Oil (T-Max)
Bowdens Mate (5P)
Frenilla (Nicoticket)

NET Menthol Ice (GoodeJuice)
Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake Oil (T-Max)
Bowdens Mate (5P)
Frenilla (Nicoticket)

So to switch to a different flavour in the reo is as simple as swapping out bottles?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I think so, there might be some flavour bleed, left over taste from the last juice

I vaped on Lekka Vapours - Elvis Breakfast (Still needs a few days, couldn't wait. Tastes great though)
and Five Pawns - Castle Long

Shout out @BhavZ ;) I did a lil @Silver in the Mob shop on the castle long. I even left while @Chop007 was distracted so he wouldn't notice how much my head was spinning =D

Chop, I'm about to crack the beer and see how well Castle Long pairs with barley and hops ;D

Last edited:
So to switch to a different flavour in the reo is as simple as swapping out bottles?

Hi @Yiannaki - yes in principle it is that easy and simple.
However, there is still some remnants of the flavour in the feedtube and obviously on the wick and deck.
So for a more comprehensive switch you need to blow out the remnants from the feedtube and rewick. But that takes a minute or two.

In practice though, one tends to have ideal coil resistances for each of the flavour types. So putting some flavours in a set up optimised for another flavour type may not give the best result. It will vape fine but may not taste ideal.

So ideally one needs two setups - one for juices that prefer lower ohms/higher power and one for juices that "prefer" higher ohms/lower power.

For me, I like tobaccoes at about 0.9 ohms and fruits/minty ones at 1.2 to 1.4 ohms. So I would run those types of juices only on those devices...

Thats how it works for me

5P Queenside @ 1Ω
VC Matterhorn @ 1Ω
WB Devil's Cut @ 0.7Ω

Yes, if they are similar juices or you do not mind the initial mix. If not, blow out the tube from the top closing the air hole (after unscrewing the bottle and pulling it out until the tube is in the air space in the bottle). Then remove the bottle, blow out some more on a tissue. Dry burn (and rewick if using cotton) and put in new bottle and you should be good. If it is a cloying juice you might need to clean the tube with vodka spurted through with a syringe followed by some hot water.

Last edited:
Woke up to hhv heavenly t. Had some bobas when i got home. And vm4 all day

busy vaping my way through a tastebox, will do a proper listing of the stuff later but flo vapes kickass really lives up to its name. 4: very nom nom

I tasted Witches Brew Devil Cut and I think it was ... @vaalboy? I was surprisedby it and am off to see if there is any in stock?

Other than that it was 50/50 VM Strawberry/Menthol Ice and Menthol Ice with Coconut.

VM choc mint 12mg
VM vanilla custard 12mg
Vape craving daydream 12mg
All 70%+ vg mixes.

All greatly improved by a proper hot water wash and dry burn.
I find the choc mint is still a bit pg heavy and will adjust mix in the next order.
Vm choc mint, vanilla custard 30ml and vm4 9mg 10ml order being placed tomorrow :)

@Rob Fisher, is the vm strawberry similar to the smurfette at all, or is it a riper flavour?

I've never tried Smurfette... sorry.

The VM Strawberry is big time Strawberry... nothing but pure Strawberry... I think it's one of his best juices.

I tasted Witches Brew Devil Cut and I think it was ... @vaalboy? I was surprisedby it and am off to see if there is any in stock?

Other than that it was 50/50 VM Strawberry/Menthol Ice and Menthol Ice with Coconut.

Actually I think it was Blackbird now that I have been to visit the web site... no stock! :-@

5 Pawns Castle Long is tasting better on my own build ?
*Happy fface* Where is that beer...

5 Pawns Castle Long is tasting better on my own build ?
*Happy fface* Where is that beer...
And give it some time vaping. The Sixty Four of 5P I did not like at first, but after vaping it for a day or two - just love it now.

MTB Orange Dream Bar and HHV tobacco :)

How's the Orange Dream Bar? The comment-reviews put me off, although i think many of them found the orange too strong because they didn't let it steep.

I made mine 13% ODB and 2% Bavarian cream, steeped for 10 days. Its delicious! I've just made another which I cant wait to try. Its ODB @ 10%, rainbow sherbet @ 3% and Bavarian cream @ 2%

@capetocuba every time you make a post i want to buy your stuff :)
I'm still day dreaming about the custard you make- I have no idea what it/a custard vape tastes like but i am thinking about it the whole time ... lol

Back