What Did You Vape Today?

Let us know more about the F5 and Wakonda ;)
The F5 I have been vaping for a few months now. Is a great natural orangy juice, but the short run has ended and they won't be doing it again - some of the flavours not available any more.
Wakonda - As I said above: A real purist's coffee with a back note of tobacco and a bit of vanilla. Great filter coffee (black) taste, which mellows as the day wears on. I am not a coffee juice lover, but this one has been put together so well that I had to like it. This has actually been made for a French company for some time and sold there. Thus, the taste caters for the European palate, which (as far as coffee goes) is closer to our SA palates too. They have now decided to sell it online. I speculate they did this because they are getting quite a lot of orders from outside the USA - and they had a test run with USA vapers. Methinks you won't be disappointed.

7yhy3edu.jpg

Five Pawns Gambit. 1.2ohms at 16watts in kayfun 3.1 numb numb numb. It would be my ADV if I could afford it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7yhy3edu.jpg

Five Pawns Gambit. 1.2ohms at 16watts in kayfun 3.1 num num num . It would be my ADV if I could afford it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went through a tank of each of these today on my Aerotank Mega and SVD @ 11watts:

20140618_181713.jpg

Adventure and Pleasure :--)

today, well not really the whole day but since 3pm i and my wife have been enjoying Vapeking's WaterMelon

now i need to say, never has a juice brought back memories, but the 1st vape on this took me back to my childhood when my mom used to tell me go eat that outside as you will mess everywhere....

this tastes exactly like watermelon - well done VK.

@Gizmo @Stroodlepuff

Tarks Select Reserve Poison Elite (Getting that great Rum & Maple taste today @TylerD - verkleurmannetjie!)
Tarks Select Reserve Rasputin
Frenilla

Last edited:
Vermillion Rivers Ky4 for the past couple of nights all night

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

VM4, VM Mango, LV Elvis' Breakfast

and

AV Gorilla Juice

Along with VM Menthol Ice and VK Watermelon I have the following loaded into Amanda and Missy! No review until I have vaped them for a day or two.

Juice 003.JPG

Juice 004.JPG

What is that second bottle rob?

Sent from deep within a vape cloud

@BhavZ i will share some with you ;) its whirling dervish :) Awesome cinnamon custard!
Got any boba's ? I need to get in on that ;)

@BhavZ i will share some with you ;) its whirling dervish :) Awesome cinnamon custard!
Got any boba's ? I need to get in on that ;)
Sorry dude, only got a few mils, this stuff is harder to get than chicken teeth, I feel your pain man.

Maybe we meet up at vape mob some time and you can suck on mine if i can suck on yours
lol!
Would just like to try it :) You must try this custard its pretty amazing ;)

Maybe we meet up at vape mob some time and you can suck on mine if i can suck on yours
lol!
Would just like to try it :) You must try this custard its pretty amazing ;)
custard from?

Yeah dude sure, just bring your own drip tip, dont wanna be transmitting and VSD (Vape Sharing Disease)

Custard from Vape Orenda called "Whirling Dirvish"
I bought a bottle from sub ohm like a week or 2 ago. very tasty import juice!

Lick vapors - Carmilla
It's good for a caramel vanilla juice, others seem to like it that have tried it, but not for me as I'm not a fan of either in food or dessert. Will be going into the swap box.

Sixty Four (5P)
Bowden's Mate (5P)
Tark's Troy (SubOhm)
F5 Refresh (Nicoticket)

Put VK5 to the test today.

Full day dedicated in Kazumi.
Will do a review after I had it in a little longer.

Sixty Four (5P)
Bowden's Mate (5P)
Tark's Troy (SubOhm)
F5 Refresh (Nicoticket)

You making me break out the 5P Castle Long ;) Just need to re-coil my trident!

Back