What Did You Vape Today?

Heather's Heavenly, Dark Horse. i like it. Real tobacco flavour, seems like Gauloise plain, or some strong dark pipe tobacco. Quite weird, after i got used to vaping being sweet non-tobacco flavours. And in a EVOD on the istaste vv - i thought about it this morning, thought maybe i don't want to see how strong it is in the Aerotank, so i refilled the EVOD with it and put mtb Coumarin Pipe + Coffee + Caramel Candy in the Aerotank for the CANA.

Yesterday i tried HHV Huntsman. i didn't like it, kind of strong and pungent, i think it has cinnamon or something in it. i think it would settle down after a week or two. It's now 19 days since it was shipped to me. i didn't actually dislike it, just that it had that sort of after-impression that puts you off. i refilled the EVOD with my mtb Coumarin+Caramel+etc and the Huntsman sure stayed there with it, not bad. So i'll try it again after a week or two, but i think maybe i'll end up using it as a tobacco flavourant. :)

Today was Tarks Rasputin. Awesome sauce!
Glad you like it. Felt almost responsible since you got it on my review. Have tried Tarks Troy as well since. Beautiful natural apple with the tobacco - reminds me a bit of Poison without the changeling characteristics.

Heather's Heavenly, Dark Horse. i like it. Real tobacco flavour, seems like Gauloise plain, or some strong dark pipe tobacco. Quite weird, after i got used to vaping being sweet non-tobacco flavours. And in a EVOD on the istaste vv - i thought about it this morning, thought maybe i don't want to see how strong it is in the Aerotank, so i refilled the EVOD with it and put mtb Coumarin Pipe + Coffee + Caramel Candy in the Aerotank for the CANA.

Yesterday i tried HHV Huntsman. i didn't like it, kind of strong and pungent, i think it has cinnamon or something in it. i think it would settle down after a week or two. It's now 19 days since it was shipped to me. i didn't actually dislike it, just that it had that sort of after-impression that puts you off. i refilled the EVOD with my mtb Coumarin+Caramel+etc and the Huntsman sure stayed there with it, not bad. So i'll try it again after a week or two, but i think maybe i'll end up using it as a tobacco flavourant. :)
Get some Menthol concentrate from Vapour Mountain and add ½ to 1 drop per ml to your Huntsman for a change of taste.

Glad you like it. Felt almost responsible since you got it on my review. Have tried Tarks Troy as well since. Beautiful natural apple with the tobacco - reminds me a bit of Poison without the changeling characteristics.
Was a weird taste at first but changed into something awesome. I will try the troy on my next run. Enjoying the VOWD and Rasputin at the moment to much!:)

Craft Vapours: RY4, YELLOW SUBMARINE AND HONEY BADGER

Craft Vapours: RY4, YELLOW SUBMARINE AND HONEY BADGER

Hi @The Inhaler - care to share some quick impressions on those?
Am keen to place an order with CV for a few juices and a bit unsure.
I know I want to try the RY4 - but not sure about the others in your trio?

Get them all @Silver ! :D Did you get some of the Vape Oranda?

No I didn't

That @RevnLucky7 is keeping me too busy still on Vape Craving and Tarks ;-)
Will get there at some point...

You know me - like 10 days per juice - then lots of notes and then distill into a review....

Sometimes I wish I could just be free and chop and change on a daily basis.... ha ha

No I didn't

That @RevnLucky7 is keeping me too busy still on Vape Craving and Tarks ;-)
Will get there at some point...

You know me - like 10 days per juice - then lots of notes and then distill into a review....

Sometimes I wish I could just be free and chop and change on a daily basis.... ha ha
Fight Club is not a film about fighting. It’s a narrative about life and getting rid of the corporate and cultural influences (or perhaps the confluence of the two) that control our lives. These are some of our favorite minimalist quotes from the film.
1.The things you own end up owning you.
2.It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.
:D

u guys are very lucky to have top class juices easily available nowadays!

Tom, you will LOVE Vape Oranda Whirling Darvish! You want me to send you some?
thx for the offer....i will wait patiently for the planned business trip to SA...for now at least. If it does not happen till September we must talk :)

however....right now life is good here. summer, parties, beer fests all over. not in a hurry for a cold place :D

anyone heard of Manabush? Vapers in the UK are raving about it. thinking of getting some samples.

i read quite a bit on planet of the vapes about this juices. Powwow and Ixcacao is what I am looking at getting.

Oh my Word! Is there anything finer that a fresh battery... a new wick... and Vapour Mountian Menthol Ice with some drops of VM Coconut concentrate! :rock:

OMW 003.JPG

Superb @Rob Fisher
Agree 100%
New wick and new batt rocks

Just re-discovered my SVD
Whirling away at 4.7 volts :D on a 1.5ohm build
Love this dervish! :D

those scissors look like good Solingen stuff. (friend at office showed me one he'd bought at a factory there.)

Back