What Did You Vape Today?

those scissors look like good Solingen stuff. (friend at office showed me one he'd bought at a factory there.)

Not sure on the make but they were not cheap... I really wanted a decent pair and it does make life a whole lot easier!

Hi @The Inhaler - care to share some quick impressions on those?
Am keen to place an order with CV for a few juices and a bit unsure.
I know I want to try the RY4 - but not sure about the others in your trio?

Silver just do it. They are pretty damn awesome. RY4 reminds me a bit of VM Guevarra but smoother. Very impressed. Yellow Sub is the bomb!!! Honey Badger I have not really had time to test it properly but I can see it being a fav of mine. Crafts juices are complex and well made. Very impressed and I rate them up there with a number of international top juices I have tried. I prefer local and the our guys are getting better and better. VM and Craft are my fav at the moment.

So... pulled the trigger on apparently UK's finest juice. Ordered 6 out of 7 flavours from manabush. Only left out the banana tobacco. Cannot stomach anything banana since devils cut.

I want to know what u think about mothers milk

Make no mistake....its a good juice. But there are others similar and equally good and not that much hype about it.

VM4 today in my KF 3.1 @ 1.20hms and Yaeliq Butterscotch tobacco in my in my Russian @ 1.1ohms... :dance:

for me today it's been a mix of:
Synfonya nocciola and menta

oh and a little bit of Lyle's special mix that he spotted me little bit of, it's super yum :)

Just had some VM Lee, Flava French Vanilla and some of Sky Blue's baked apple from the taste box. Nom, nom

Just had some VM Lee, Flava French Vanilla and some of Sky Blue's baked apple from the taste box. Nom, nom

Orange dream bar on Reo 9mg, Tarks Old Gold 12mg & DIY 555 etc etc 9mg on both my russians :D

Vaping Vape Mob Tbac Brew on my MK :D :D

full

I vaped .. something fruity , something new... something a little like sunday after lunch ....

Got my vm tracking number today :(
He who hesitates vapes....smurfette.
Lordie I dont like it, but I topped up a tank with dragon menthol marked "vg"
Toothache within 5 puffs.
Im loving my last mpt3 of vape craving daydream.

Nicoticket grandmothers danish roll and nicoticket banana pudding best banana flavour I had so far.

I wanted to take part in the thread too but cant share what I was vaping on just yet... I'll refrain in the future :0

Back