What Did You Vape Today?

Huntsman i didn't like, i'm letting it steep for a week or so more before i try it again.

Now i'm back on the Dragon's Fire, in the same EVOD clearo; it's better now. Taste/perception change and there was a few drops of Dark Horse in the tank, and the wick soaked in Dark Horse. So, maybe i'm going to be doing some slight tweaking of HHV. :D Few drops of Dark Horse in a bottle of Dragon's Fire.
i'd order more, big bottles, right now, but there i've still got Pirate's Booty to try.

This sure beats Liqua and Twisp tobacco flavours. But then, they are not NET.
........Whyyy did i order a bottle of mtbaker East Coast flavourant. i'm not interested in any other tobacco flavours now. Unless my Boxer homebrew works out ok.

Huntsman i didn't like, i'm letting it steep for a week or so more before i try it again.

Now i'm back on the Dragon's Fire, in the same EVOD clearo; it's better now. Taste/perception change and there was a few drops of Dark Horse in the tank, and the wick soaked in Dark Horse. So, maybe i'm going to be doing some slight tweaking of HHV. :D Few drops of Dark Horse in a bottle of Dragon's Fire.
i'd order more, big bottles, right now, but there i've still got Pirate's Booty to try.

This sure beats Liqua and Twisp tobacco flavours. But then, they are not NET.
........Whyyy did i order a bottle of mtbaker East Coast flavourant. i'm not interested in any other tobacco flavours now. Unless my Boxer homebrew works out ok.

Great stuff there @Cat - is your EVOD is custom coiled?

No! i can't imagine trying to do such small coils. Strikes me i'd better get new glasses first. i have wire coming, with a Russian 91, but i need to start building coils for the Aerotank Mega. Or find out why the base is shorting them.
And i have 2 more EVOD 1's coming, because the fasttech EVOD battery i bought pushed in the pin on one, so that it doesn't work with the vv or the Twisp batteries, and the clone battery doesn't work properly anyway. :/ ...i wonder why, can't figure it out.

No! i can't imagine trying to do such small coils. Strikes me i'd better get new glasses first. i have wire coming, with a Russian 91, but i need to start building coils for the Aerotank Mega. Or find out why the base is shorting them.
And i have 2 more EVOD 1's coming, because the fasttech EVOD battery i bought pushed in the pin on one, so that it doesn't work with the vv or the Twisp batteries, and the clone battery doesn't work properly anyway. :/ ...i wonder why, can't figure it out.
Shorting when you turn it in? That's the outside coil wire that's too long. When you tighten it into the base, the isolating rubber compress causing a short. Happened too me a couple of times, pain in the ass to get it right.

I don't know. i just refilled the tank and wondered why i got no vapour. Looked at the display - the CANA - and it said SHORTED. ok, try the coil that shorted a few days ago - nope, still SHORTED. (That coil head, about a week ago, i thought i hadn't dried the Aerotank base well enough; i got the SHORTED error when i reassembled it, so since then i've been more careful about drying the base.) Put in a new coil head, same. So now i don't want to try another coil head, in case the Aerotank base is doing it.

Big heart flavors - strawpeary do on the kfl+
Changed to silica for the first time, flavour is awesome!

In my tanks

hana 14 watts - 1 ohm(kayfun) - VK watermelon and pineapple mix hmm yummy
smok furys (kayfun) - mtbaker cinnemon (my fav)
turtle mod (taifun) - mtbaker butter peacun (very nice)

On the drippers im rocking mtbaker hawk sauce and apple pie

the problem is i dont know which one ill stick to tnight as i ran out of juice at the vet tday and was stressing lol

Soo many tobacs being discussed, i need to get this craft vapour into my russian!

Who else makes a good tobac locally? as close as can be to a ciggie, craving that toasted flavour of a styvesant (Stinky :sick:)

Can any one source organic untreated tobac? If it grew in your back yard and you only gave it water i want some! not the wakky tobakky ;) just the normal tobacc for now :wasntme: Absolutly no additives/pesticides as this will come out in the extraction process, I have a plan here ;) If some one can get me/direct me to where i can buy a tobaco plant it would be appreciated ;)

Also, what did I vape today?

A Cana 30W with @Chop007! I Blew his mind up and made him dance behind the counter with some whirling dervish today! :rock:

There were some pics posted a while ago, tw0 organic [?] cigarette tobaccos from a tobacconist in Cape Town.

hmm, so now i'm infusing PG with pesticides, with the Boxer. :S
Do tobacco plants need pesticides? i've often heard that nicotine can be used as a pesticide.

There were some pics posted a while ago, tw0 organic [?] cigarette tobaccos from a tobacconist in Cape Town.

hmm, so now i'm infusing PG with pesticides, with the Boxer. :S
Do tobacco plants need pesticides? i've often heard that nicotine can be used as a pesticide.
Yeah theres a tobacconist on greenmarket square that has the organic stuff @capetocuba has the details.

Why so much PG? You usually do that?

And you used Italian, dark roast, oily, i thought to stay away from dark roasts.
i decided yesterday to give up on mtbaker coffee flavourant. Even at only 3% of total, it worked for a while. Aerotank Mega, then i found the last 15% or so in the tank, it had formed a dark glob that wouldn't remix. i can't see that i'm doing anything wrong, so i wonder how they can sell the stuff. Although i hadn't seen anything like that in the comment-reviews there.

I'm no expert, but I thought PG would be better for extracting the coffee, as to the Italian Dark Roast- well I like my coffee strong dark and bitter. And these are the beans I use in the espresso machine. The mix is about 2 weeks old now, and I try it every now and then to see how it's progressing. I didn't filter it completely, and there are still some solid bits of coffee in the mix to add more flavour. So far I'm pleaseed with the results, but most others would probably not like my coffee preferance.

Nicotine is a very effective pesticide yes, but there are bugs designed to attack tobacco plants, I believe its a type of catapillar that is immune to the nic and just goes mad munching through whole grows.

Look you dont need to bin it, you sound like you are doing a cold extraction? This will not pull as much of the additives out, although they will be present for sure in the final product.

Its not quite as bad as the Stinky. With the cig you inhale smoke from a burning tube of paper with chemicals and plant leaves. with vape there is no combustion so these additives are not burning as hot as they usually would. There is no tar or residue's.

I do not have answers here because I have not really seen any one testing ejuice on any level.

I'm going to be buying one of these!
Going to be AWESOME for testing everything but most importantly E-Juice

https://d2pq0u4uni88oo.cloudfront.net/projects/905552/video-399965-h264_high.mp4

Last edited:
sheet. LOL. solid bits in the mix. :D :rofl:
i also like dark roast espresso, only, but i'm worried about clogging wicks and coils. and i figured that just because that's how i drink it, doesn't mean i have to vape it like that. Twisp Cafe Latte that i liked so much, would hate to drink coffee like that. i hate filter coffee, and milky coffee. People at office are shocked at my "instant espresso".
What i got for this...i forget the brand name, Checkers,...different countries. i got beans, so it can be ground immediately before it gets PG on it. :)

waaoww! that thing is awesome! what does it cost - 10,000 bucks? ....hey, i'm retiring soon, maybe i could get one of those and go around scanning things for people - for a small fee? :D :rofl:
...they keep saying apps - hopefully that means android too. and they said development kit - wow!

sheet. LOL. solid bits in the mix. :D :rofl:
i also like dark roast espresso, only, but i'm worried about clogging wicks and coils. and i figured that just because that's how i drink it, doesn't mean i have to vape it like that. Twisp Cafe Latte that i liked so much, would hate to drink coffee like that. i hate filter coffee, and milky coffee. People at office are shocked at my "instant espresso".
What i got for this...i forget the brand name, Checkers,...different countries. i got beans, so it can be ground immediately before it gets PG on it. :)

Yeah, I'm not worried about clogging up anything, I simply drip a few drops in the reo. And changing wicks is a 2 minute job. Besides vaping, coffee is my other passion. I luv the stuff.:)

Its just been kick-started, price is $200 so roughly 2k :) I'm highly excited for that :)

This is a technology and awesome playlist YOU WILL NOT RETURN FROM!
Newest and most amazing tech in the world

:) My pleasure

i must check it out more. i'm going to be occupied with something for the next year or so...but hell, this can't be postponed, procrastinated, i would have to find time to get into the app development as well.

I quite enjoy the VK Watermelon... I probably need to try it in a REO to give it a fair chance!

And I enjoy the Melon on the Rocks and it's in a REO. The two are quite different and the Melon on the Rocks is a lot of green melon which I do enjoy!

The Witches Brew I thought I would like because I tasted it in @vaalboy's REO but when I got it home and into one of mine I wasn't as crazy about it... and then a new convert arrived to collect his stuff I bought him and he stole it!... well he didn't really steal it... he got it at a good price. ;)

i called dibbs !!! :(

wonder how you gonna make up for this ;)

Soo many tobacs being discussed, i need to get this craft vapour into my russian!

Who else makes a good tobac locally? as close as can be to a ciggie, craving that toasted flavour of a styvesant (Stinky :sick:)

Can any one source organic untreated tobac? If it grew in your back yard and you only gave it water i want some! not the wakky tobakky ;) just the normal tobacc for now :wasntme: Absolutly no additives/pesticides as this will come out in the extraction process, I have a plan here ;) If some one can get me/direct me to where i can buy a tobaco plant it would be appreciated ;)

Also, what did I vape today?

A Cana 30W with @Chop007! I Blew his mind up and made him dance behind the counter with some whirling dervish today! :rock:
Ha ha ha ha dancing, more like doing the Silver. Awesome flavor that dervish thanks bro that was lots of fun. The Trident on 0.7 ohms and the Hana on 20. 5 watts really pumped the clouds, flavor was super kieff. Thanks bro it was Legendary.

Haha it was an awesome vape session !

I am going to fill that store with rain clouds soon ;)

i called dibbs !!! :(

wonder how you gonna make up for this ;)

I'm sorry @shabbar! I had no intention of selling it but it was for a good cause... plus I will be getting another bottle soon and if I flog that it will be to you...

How about I make it up to you by going to the post office tomorrow and putting a little something in a box to send to you?

Yeah, I'm not worried about clogging up anything, I simply drip a few drops in the reo. And changing wicks is a 2 minute job. Besides vaping, coffee is my other passion. I luv the stuff.:)
Give Wakonda (Nicoticket) a go for that pure roasted black coffee taste.

Vaping some deliciouse Dulce De Leche form SkyBlueVaping on my VapeCase and mPt3 :D

Attachments

• Snapshot_20140715.JPG
    Snapshot_20140715.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 23
Back