What Did You Vape Today?

Hhv Darkhorse in the igo-L dripper. Tasting good so far:)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Vape Elixir Incognito in my Tobh - my all day Vape :D (Tastes better in my Tobh vs Magma imo; I'm realising some flavours are better when muted a touch)

Hhv Darkhorse in the igo-L dripper. Tasting good so far:)

i'm quite confused between the Dark Horse and the Pirates Booty. Today was Pirates Booty but it changes...i'm think i'm only going to pick up the difference again if i...if i time it right, and i'd better clean the wick :) i think i prefer Pirates Booty, the initial impression that it was smoother and slightly sweeter - not sweet, just a hint. :) Caribbean tobacco.
It must be potent in the dripper! :O ...this stuff is strong.

kahlua cream from Sky blue - Russian
Amaretto from Vape Cartel - Reo
Bobas Bounty from Alien Visions - Reo
Dulche De Leche from Sky Blue - Reo
Plasma Juice from Vape Elixir - Evod
Grandmaster from Five Pawns - Reo

i'm quite confused between the Dark Horse and the Pirates Booty. Today was Pirates Booty but it changes...i'm think i'm only going to pick up the difference again if i...if i time it right, and i'd better clean the wick :) i think i prefer Pirates Booty, the initial impression that it was smoother and slightly sweeter - not sweet, just a hint. :) Caribbean tobacco.
It must be potent in the dripper! :O ...this stuff is strong.
I used to consume a lot of HHV tobaccos. The drier/earthier stuff are Huntsman, Dark Horse, Gaia. Pirate's Booty is right in the middle between the dry and the sweeter juices. Then the sweeter juices like Heavenly Tobacco, Legend, Dragon's Fire, etc. A newish one I like is Maple Eh?, which has just an edge of maple sweetness.

kahlua cream from Sky blue - Russian
Amaretto from Vape Cartel - Reo
Bobas Bounty from Alien Visions - Reo
Dulche De Leche from Sky Blue - Reo
Plasma Juice from Vape Elixir - Evod
Grandmaster from Five Pawns - Reo
You have been switching a lot of juices today - yip, you are in dire need of another Reo!

Andre, thanks. i think i'll get a 100ml of Pirate's Booty, and try something else.....hmm, which would you say is the smoothest or "creamiest"? ..without the tobacco being overwhelmed by anything else.

I've been busy with the following for nearly a week:

- Tark's Poison Elite
- CraftVapour Wild Wiberry
- VM Choc Mint

Tark's Poison Elite is doing well. Am liking it more as I vape it more. Such a difficult one to describe accurately. The review is going to be challenging ;-) Settled nicely on 0.85 ohms in the REO

CraftVapour Wild Wiberry is nice but have had some difficulties getting the right coil. A bit of a subdued vape so far. Now on 1.2 ohms (in the REO) and seems to be optimal.

My VM Choc Mint got "upgraded" from 1.4 ohms to 1.3 ohms. My REO Mini just fires so beautifully. And this coil is working a charm. 1.3 ohms seems to be the new level for me and I am happy. If one goes too low on the ohms, the choc flavour gets too muted.

Andre, thanks. i think i'll get a 100ml of Pirate's Booty, and try something else.....hmm, which would you say is the smoothest or "creamiest"? ..without the tobacco being overwhelmed by anything else.
For me the Maple Eh?, but taste is subjective of course. Many here are in love with the Heavenly Tobacco, but too sweet for me.

I've been busy with the following for nearly a week:

- Tark's Poison Elite
- CraftVapour Wild Wiberry
- VM Choc Mint

Tark's Poison Elite is doing well. Am liking it more as I vape it more. Such a difficult one to describe accurately. The review is going to be challenging ;-) Settled nicely on 0.85 ohms in the REO

CraftVapour Wild Wiberry is nice but have had some difficulties getting the right coil. A bit of a subdued vape so far. Now on 1.2 ohms (in the REO) and seems to be optimal.

My VM Choc Mint got "upgraded" from 1.4 ohms to 1.3 ohms. My REO Mini just fires so beautifully. And this coil is working a charm. 1.3 ohms seems to be the new level for me and I am happy. If one goes too low on the ohms, the choc flavour gets too muted.
Same experience on the Craft Vapour Wiberry for me, almost as if the real taste stays elusive. Tried their Artisan RY4 and hated it, all I taste and smell is that absolute tobacco and something burnt sweet - do not think further steeping will help for me.

For me the Maple Eh?, but taste is subjective of course. Many here are in love with the Heavenly Tobacco, but too sweet for me.

Thanks. i must read the descriptions again. There are two Heavenly - or Heaven something,...
i don't know what maple syrup tastes like - but then again, the taste of the real thing is not much to go with vaping juice. i'm thinking it's sort of sweet but not sickly sweet, or sweet like candy. And i always disliked sweet taste in cigarettes, like Texan used to do...i think it was Texan, pretty sure. And i don't want to take a chance on cocoa or chocolate with tobacco...seems to me that anything like that would confuse me. As it is, i'm finding this stuff a bit changeable. One time i went out to the smokers deck this afternoon, the Pirates Booty (in an EVOD on the vv) was great, then a while later, it was harsh on the throat again.

Diy Swedish Fish (mbv concentrate)
Level 1 elixir mmmm peach
H1N1 which my stock of is running dangerously low.

@Andre

Just cant catch them all hey :( . Working on some new stuff to round out our lineup. Based on your previous like, I'm sure it will please your palette ;)

Hhv Heavenly Tobacco. My bestest, favourite juice EVER!
Can't put it down. Tastes like Diddle Daddle.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

yum! Now I need some of that 2 :(

This is probably completely the wrong section to ask this ... But here goes :D... Does anyone know where I can find some good quality high VG juice in or around Johannesburg ? :)

They will make whatever you want! Just ask @Stroodlepuff and she will have it made for you.

It may take a day or two or more depending on their schedule.

Or you could always order from Vapour Mountain or Just B both of which who will make whatever you want.

Back