What Did You Vape Today?

Thanks man! I appreciate that!
I'd love to taste test them.
Just a few drops on the dripper will be perfect. I know how special they are.
pls share if the HHV tobacco changed your need for a cigarette....

i think the vaping market has juices for everyone....it just can be a battle to locate the right one :D

pls share if the HHV tobacco changed your need for a cigarette....

i thing the vaping market has juices for everyone....it just can be a battle to locate the right one :D
Thanks!

I will do!

Just need to find that perfect ADV for me.

Will be meeting up soon and testing them out. Will report back.

have u tried Blackbird? that could be something for u not liking sweet vapes.

It is indeed. Its number one on my list followed by VM4 I wonder if I could buy by the litre :D
yip...I find it very hard to leave it alone. Constantly vaping. This is the reason for having dumped all fruit vapes now. Besides Gambit.
H1N1 is 100% worth the hype it receives in the US.

although I would not have recommended The Virus to @MurderDoll
it would be too sweet ;) thats why I rather mentioned Blackbird in the above post.

Cinn of peach in my Russian and some VM vanilla custard in my kayfun 3.1

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

It is indeed. Its number one on my list followed by VM4 I wonder if I could buy by the litre :D
do you also have to dryburn your coil after 2-3 tanks? if i dont do that i get a burnt ashy taste. The coil is crusted with juice... but for that juice no problem anyway

do you also have to dryburn your coil after 2-3 tanks? if i dont do that i get a burnt ashy taste. The coil is crusted with juice... but for that juice no problem anyway
Yep do a dryburn every 4ml which is 2 tanks in the aqua. Nets do gunk up coils very quickly.

Okay today's been a variety day haha
Started off with:
Aerotank with virginia (vaporize.co.za) with vm menthol ice mix
Mpt3 with lekka vapours strapple mint and vm mixed berries mix

Then got home cleaned out both tanks, fresh coils:

Aerotank with VC Nutella and mpt3 with french vanilla
(Don't know if it needs to steep some more but the flavour is not really there for me yet.. )

Poured out the nutella and cleaned my aerotank again, bought some of my own stock and refilled with Vernon's secret and finally for the first time today I am in vaping heaven!!! This has definitely jumped to the top of my favourites list!!!
Well done @Just B, it's an absolute winner :rock:

Okay today's been a variety day haha
Started off with:
Aerotank with virginia (vaporize.co.za) with vm menthol ice mix
Mpt3 with lekka vapours strapple mint and vm mixed berries mix

Then got home cleaned out both tanks, fresh coils:

Aerotank with VC Nutella and mpt3 with french vanilla
(Don't know if it needs to steep some more but the flavour is not really there for me yet.. )

Poured out the nutella and cleaned my aerotank again, bought some of my own stock and refilled with Vernon's secret and finally for the first time today I am in vaping heaven!!! This has definitely jumped to the top of my favourites list!!!
Well done @Just B, it's an absolute winner :rock:
Nutella sounds like it could be so awesome. Hopefully some steeping will help it get there!

Have you tried any of the Heathers heavenly tobaccos?

^ This.
i'm amazed by HHV, love it, it's great. Dragons Fire all day. And today it was smooth all the time, EVOD1 on HANA. Weird stuff, sometimes it's a bit harsh, rough on the throat, then other times it's fully smooth.

Heavely Tobacco like diddle Daddle? buttered popcorn? ...mm-mm, then i'll skip that...that helps me to narrow down the choice of which to try. But definitely, i'm getting 100ml of Pirates Booty...or maybe 50 each of Pirates and Dragons Fire. And i don't care if it costs slightly more than Twisp with the shipping cost. :-D what a joke - Twisp tobacco compared to Heathers Heavenly.

^ This.
i'm amazed by HHV, love it, it's great. Dragons Fire all day. And today it was smooth all the time, EVOD1 on HANA. Weird stuff, sometimes it's a bit harsh, rough on the throat, then other times it's fully smooth.

Heavely Tobacco like diddle Daddle? buttered popcorn? ...mm-mm, then i'll skip that...that helps me to narrow down the choice of which to try. But definitely, i'm getting 100ml of Pirates Booty...or maybe 50 each of Pirates and Dragons Fire. And i don't care if it costs slightly more than Twisp with the shipping cost. :-D what a joke - Twisp tobacco compared to Heathers Heavenly.
Actually quite a few reviews of HHV tobaccos here: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/heathers-heavenly-vapes-naturally-extracted-tobacco-e-liquids.376/

You can buy it in 500 ml bottles! Saw on the Nicoticket forum they sold 20 bottles of 500 ml Strawnilla.

new MVP + new EVOD1...
DIY mtbaker Caramel Candy+Dulce de Leche...

9qjEE8I.jpg

Last edited:
Tark's Select Reserve Poison Elite (SubOhmVapor)
Wakonda (Nicoticket)
Bowden's Mate (Vapeking)

Maghrib, Sky's Baked Apple, Craft Vapor Yellow Sub and Honey Badger

Dripped some bunny and been vaping hhv blue berry waffle and temptation. Really like the temptation

Hey @MurderDoll
Saw your post yesterday
Congrats for not resorting to stinkies

In my vaping experience I have yet to come across a juice that gives me the same sensation of a stinkie. I think its not the taste, I think its in our heads. The actual taste (from what I can remember 8 months ago) is actually horrendous. If they made a juice to taste like a stinky I think most of us would vomit most of the time.

I think it could be the other chemicals in the stinkies that satisfy us in a way that vaping doesnt.

I am starting to realise that e-juices are much more than stinkies ever were - but very different.

But yes, I feel your pain and agree that it is difficult to find a juice that you really really like.

Strength to you - just keep on trying

PS - I have tried Heathers Huntsman and for me that is a real winner. Haven't reviewed it yet formally since I am preferring to review the juices that are locally available - but it is a special juice and you should try it.

So far, it's still my favourite tobacco type juice - even though I haven't vaped much of it

Thanks for your input @Silver.

I'm gonna be patient and hold out for the juices from Sub Ohm, Keiran and ZampleBox. I'm hoping I can find something in there I will love.

@TylerD has also offered to let me taste some of his juices. Looking forward to taste testing them when we have a meet up again soon!

Will be cool if you can join again. I can hound you with 100s more questions again. Lol.

No problem @MurderDoll
I am always keen for a meetup if time permits.

Just keep on trying - that's the way to go... you will find one or two gems along the way...

Back