What Did You Vape Today?

Vaping on tarks Aztec to start the morning ;)
Coffee and custard :D

@Silver i really enjoy the nutella. Flav bit muted in the i clear but is really great in the kayfun

any one else loving the Vape cartel butterscotch tobacco?

heat wave in Germany....therefore I needed something refreshing to vape:

Rediscovered 5P Queenside! Perfect vape on a hot day ;)

Next I will try Suicide Bunny Mothers Milk again, this time round it might be a much better vape.

heat wave in Germany....therefore I needed something refreshing to vape:

Rediscovered 5P Queenside! Perfect vape on a hot day ;)

Next I will try Suicide Bunny Mothers Milk again, this time round it might be a much better vape.

5P Queenside still my # 1, and might soon be toppled by Nicoticket's Frenilla

5P Queenside still my # 1, and might soon be toppled by Nicoticket's Frenilla
I still had half a bottle left, like said its perfect when its a hot summer day. I actually went completely off the fruity vapes recently. But it shows again....good to have choices. Will order soon another Gambit :D

Heather's Cin City

Oh my word this stuff rocks. A BIG NOM!!!

2 kayfuns, 1 with Vape Elixir Snollygoster, the other one with VE pink spot. Went back and forward between the two.

Much happiness.

Just B black honey tobacco and Vernon's secret - wow super NOMNOMNOMNOM!!!!! :rock:

Just B black honey tobacco and Vernon's secret - wow super NOMNOMNOMNOM!!!!! :rock:

I'm too lazy to look up a review on Vernon's secret Yster Bessie :eek: but whats the main outstanding flavour like?

Just started on Heavenly T.
So far I'm extremely dissapointed.

No flavour. Horrible throat hit.
Praying to the Vape gods this turns around.

Only heard good things ?? thats weird

So have I.
I'll be patient and finish the tank and see how it progresses.
Don't know if it needs steeping or something. (Which I doubt)
But I don't have any hopes for this. :(
For me it was just too sweet, but have since started doing sweeter as well. But if I remember correctly it had nice flavour and good throat hit.
Do you know what the PG/VG ratio is and the nic content? Is that your usual nic content? That is one that does not need steeping.

Komodo venom - sour apple breeze. Kfl+ and nemesis.
Really liking this flavour. Sour and menthol mixture

For me it was just too sweet, but have since started doing sweeter as well. But if I remember correctly it had nice flavour and good throat hit.
Do you know what the PG/VG ratio is and the nic content? Is that your usual nic content? That is one that does not need steeping.
My misses can normally smell what I'm vaping.

I can't taste anything and she can't smell anything at all. That's major warning bells on my side already.

I'm assuming its the usual 50/50 ratio as its consistency seems the same as what my other juices are.

Its also 12mg so it has proper throat hit.

The colouring looks correct according to @TylerD who has some Heavenly T.

Just started on Heavenly T.
So far I'm extremely dissapointed.

No flavour. Horrible throat hit.
Praying to the Vape gods this turns around.

I feel the same. Gonna give it a rest for awhile. I have two small samples. Will try other Heather's T bottle a little later.

Just popped in some Vape Craving Delight. Wow!! Good stuff

My misses can normally smell what I'm vaping.

I can't taste anything and she can't smell anything at all. That's major warning bells on my side already.

I'm assuming its the usual 50/50 ratio as its consistency seems the same as what my other juices are.

Its also 12mg so it has proper throat hit.

The colouring looks correct according to @TylerD who has some Heavenly T.
Save some for @TylerD to compare, then we shall know for sure. Heathers has a large range of ratios a buyer can choose from.

Back