What Did You Vape Today?

Hello mom, Hello dad, I'm your ch.. ch.. ch.. ch.. ch.. ch..

IMG_20180722_223858.jpg

Nice strong cherry candy vape.

If you like cherries (the eating kind, not the ones in Rob's Lounge) then this is a must try.

Trying to finish my tank of havana nightz so i can rewick and try TBCO Havana dark

Just finished my last Doug's Awesome sauce that I got from @Faiyaz Cheulkar (Thanks Bud!!) and have also been having some of @Tashy Bacco in between everything else

Now enjoying some of this weird joose - Brand name Widow
1.jpg

Been working my way through the Unicorn Milk clone I made which is slowly coming into it's element after spending many hours in the ultrasonic cleaner. Tonight I'm brewing up some Blue Milk to see if it works out, then I'll probably do a big batch towards the end of the week so that I can leave some in the closet to steep for a while. I'm really holding thumbs that the recipe is solid! :)

Been working my way through the Unicorn Milk clone I made which is slowly coming into it's element after spending many hours in the ultrasonic cleaner. Tonight I'm brewing up some Blue Milk to see if it works out, then I'll probably do a big batch towards the end of the week so that I can leave some in the closet to steep for a while. I'm really holding thumbs that the recipe is solid! :)
Whos recipe are you going for on the Blue milk?

Whos recipe are you going for on the Blue milk?

I've got 2 of them, one which was said to be a TKO clone with some WS23 I believe and another without it shared on this here fine forum. I do not have CLY bubblegum though so I'm going to see if I can make a CAP or TFA version work instead. If that doesn't work I'm going to pull out the bubblegum and chuck a strawberry in one bottle, banana in the other and see if I can get some of the other Steri Stumpie flavours to work. I just want to make as many Steri Stumpie flavours as possible, let it steep mooi and then cash in major brownie points with the wife :) She loves Steri Stumpie, as do I.

Got some Pretzel Shack Cinnamon Coated tonight.

Not sure I would have been able to tell what flavour it was if I did not have the bottle Infront of me. What I can say is that it is truly delightful!

It smells sweet but does not really taste sweet at all. It has a rich bread-pudding like taste without the sweetness with a mild lingering cinnamon aftertaste. Really, really tasty.
IMG-20180724-WA0004.jpeg

Over the last two or three days I've been trying out the last of the three tobaccoes I had in the VAPBUCCO range

This one is Rum & Maple

ee79bd14c793ac0983ec904734279a65.jpg

It's a lovely vape. The tobacco isn't strong, quite mild. I get a very mild rum type of taste and something slightly sweet. It's very refined and has a premium feel to it. Not bold or in your face. Gentle and very well balanced. Flavours are quite light. Mellow type of vape for me.

It leaves a tobacco aftertaste for quite a long time and a slight tingle on the tongue. Leaves my mouth a bit dry after vaping it for a while.

Have enjoyed it quite a lot. Not my wife though, she says the second hand vapour smells terrible. (Got me in trouble a few times, lol) Hard to gauge that when you're vaping it yourself though.

I'd say I enjoyed this one the most of the three. The Sweet Nuts was a bit too sweet and nutty. The Honey and Vanilla was nice but a bit too mild on the tobacco side. This one is nice - a good mix of tobacco and the other flavours. Not hardcore enough though and I find myself wanting a bit more tobacco and kick, but that's just me.

Was dripping it in the Hadaly - with a simple single NI80 26g coil at about 30 Watts. Great flavour yet again from this atty.

LIT Sidechick in the Skyline.

A bit nicced up to about 9mg and with some extra Menthol added.

What a juice. Have been vaping it for a few months now and I love it. The pear and litchi work so wel in this.

Refreshing, icy and so tasty...

e0f2193e4a6c0dbffbbdef4654cf8d92.jpg

Took the wife for a lekker bike ride around the Durbanville hills wine farms today and tried my best to finish off the last of the bubblegum milk in order to start klapping the new strawb version, but alas, I could not. Still have like 10ml left then Im throwing a new alien and some fresh fibers in that recurve! :)

First time for me with one of the VK Prime juices

This one is called POMCOOL

I don't usually load a new juice in a tank but I rewicked the Dvarw and it looked good so I thought what the heck, lets put this new juice in. Got this juice a while back and have been meaning to try it.

fcdcc6a955e27b446caba04cb4af8c19.jpg

Wowee , what a delightful refreshing juice!

It has a cool mild raspberry taste with a sherbety type of fizz to it. It's a pleasant taste. Berries and raspberry is what I get. A bit candyish but nice. Not cold but cool.

Not bold. Lightly flavoured. Mellow. Well balanced.

I find it tasty and morish. Licking my lips on occasion to taste the berries. Makes me want to vape more. Good sign.

Nice aftertaste and quite refreshing.

Am impressed on the first vaping session. Will vape it more and see how it goes.

Congrats @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo. What a lovely juice!

I don't usually load a new juice in a tank but I rewicked the Dvarw and it looked good so I thought what the heck, lets put this new juice in. Got this juice a while back and have been meaning to try it.

It has a cool mild raspberry taste with a sherbety type of fizz to it. It's a pleasant taste. Berries and raspberry is what I get. A bit candyish but nice. Not cold but cool.

I find it tasty and morish. Licking my lips on occasion to taste the berries. Makes me want to vape more. Good sign.

Am impressed on the first vaping session. Will vape it more and see how it goes.

Thanks for this @Silver . I was thinking of trying it but the name put me off, as I thought it might be too "cool" i.e. a menthol-type of cool, but it seems that it isn't. On my To Buy List it goes!

Thanks for this @Silver . I was thinking of trying it but the name put me off, as I thought it might be too "cool" i.e. a menthol-type of cool, but it seems that it isn't. On my To Buy List it goes!

Ya, go for it, not cool at all
Then again, me saying that is probably not that helpful. Lol

Only kidding, its cool in the sense that its light and refreshing - but not cold

Thanks for the kind words Silver! This is our best seller from the VK Prime range!

Ya, go for it, not cool at all
Then again, me saying that is probably not that helpful. Lol

Only kidding, its cool in the sense that its light and refreshing - but not cold[/QUO

Will definitely try it. That's what I like about @Blends of Distinction IcePop range - also cool and refreshing.

Heya,
I was asked by a member to write a review or post on this segment, so strap in..
The following is only an opinion, and is based solely on personal experience, not preference or brand promoting, even bias. I'd prefer normally for someone else to give me street-cred / intro, to estbl why I qualify to say what I have found, but that's why Google is there.. (my credentials and exp)

That said; Tasting might be thought of as: Stick it in the hole, chew, swallow and criticise. But a good taster should try and invision what the maker / producer wanted to achieve, and share w the recipient. There's a few parameters which cannot be measured: Quality, value, balance etc. These a based on preference and very controversial; yet Good remains Good, even flawless beyond preference.
Do not discard personal ability or talent (olfactory sharpness - some ppl better than others) & vocabulary to express what you perceive and clearly translate it into distinct descriptive categories.
What I'm trying to say is: How deep you wanna go is totally upto you! But don't be the one to slander Vape juice brands because you are ignorant towards what was intended, or which market it was intended for. Or perhaps you have a blind nose, or deaf palate. Tasting is fun, and you will never like everything. But you'll learn something everytime you experience a new thing..

Now for some examples:
Nasty Juice - I've tried most of the flavours. It's a 7/10 for me. Why you might ask? It's rated tops! Yes, but if you taste 1000 over a wknd, fresh, light and fruity tends to seduce.. It is a great smoke when you smoke alot, and those menthol-eucalyp picks you up and does not saturate your nose n palate. It does not have long follow-through, but distinct robust, upfront fruit for the beginner to identify, but not really depth when you're the experienced taster looking for complexity and no overt flavour that makes you feel like avoiding that flav for the nxt decade.
A good experience leaves you to want more, rather than you saying: "I've had enough." If something is in balance, no one thing stands out above the other. Plus, there's no off-odors or bitter, rancid, oxidative (when left open for extended periods, or eg. Rust or browning of an apple & that half btl wine in ur fridge) or fowl mousy, ammonia etc.
Purity and clarity of your flavours makes most smile, and off odors brings "the face".
The Germans say - "you feast w the eyes"; the Bible says: "The ears tastes words, like the palate taste food". Make sure you have standards because unlike USA having an FDA, I think Vaping SA should have a VDA to ensure certain prod does not hit the market.

Hope this brightened ur Cloud ;) Loads of info, Yes, but nxt time i can keep it fresher, because not all are calibrated to connoisseur -status like a sommelier.. Next time I'll break down my nectar lying infront of me w some wacky-backy comparisons. (Was an avid giggle twig enthusiast in my youth, where it remained..)
Taste the Rainbow!

What did I Vape MTL today or should I say vape every day:rofl: Twisp should really make these in bigger bottles the 20 ml thing is a pain. Really love this juice I think it has MSG in it one puff and I want more:grazy: two Twisp kiosks did not have stock today hope they do not remove this from the market:crybaby2:20180801_114734.jpg

Remixed my own recipe on the Peppermint Crisp Chocolate Bar clone, it definitely needs a week to steep to cool down the nic harshness.

Added more cap double chocolate and there's definitely an improvement in the chocolate flavour blending with the mint as should be.

2% Cap cool mint
2% Cap sweet cream
1% double chocolate.

Steep for a week.

Back