What Did You Vape Today?

Starting to test juices I picked up at VapeCon that have already passed the drop on the finger test! Now it's RDA test time!

First up is Melk Java which is not really my profile but for some reason, the setup is still in my hand! Smooth and creamy and with that subtle hint of coffee. Very nice @BigGuy!
MelkJava 001.JPG

Starting to test juices I picked up at VapeCon that have already passed the drop on the finger test! Now it's RDA test time!

First up is Melk Java which is not really my profile but for some reason, the setup is still in my hand! Smooth and creamy and with that subtle hint of coffee. Very nice @BigGuy!
View attachment 144191

Am keen to try this one @Rob Fisher !
Nice one

Another Juice that passed the finger taste test and has gone into an RDA. The Spade Mech with Haku Venna RDA and Outkast Juice!
Spade 008.JPG

Trying some Gumball Shake today

c77e9d4c26d7595e55b1a7bb029d7b28.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

This is an awesome tasting juice
Not as sweet as I thought it was going to be (which is a plus for me). I get a proper old school milkshake taste on the inhale and a nice gumball and cotton candy taste on the exhale. Wont be an ADV for me, but awesome for the occasional "sweet tooth" moment. :headbang:

Not as sweet as I thought it was going to be (which is a plus for me). I get a proper old school milkshake taste on the inhale and a nice gumball and cotton candy taste on the exhale. Wont be an ADV for me, but awesome for the occasional "sweet tooth" moment. :headbang:

I like the fruity and minty juices.
But this one can be a ADV for me, because its not over-sweet

View attachment 144191

I thought i was one of the only people who did the finger test XD
People always gave me weird looks when i did it like i was gonna melt or something. I picked up that java on launch and i absolutely love it. By far the best Melk product imo.

I thought i was one of the only people who did the finger test XD
People always gave me weird looks when i did it like i was gonna melt or something. I picked up that java on launch and i absolutely love it. By far the best Melk product imo.

I always do the finger test... if it passes that test then it goes into an RDA... and only then if it passes the RDA test (which doesn't happen very often) then it goes into an RTA!

@BumbleBee's new launch - Eden: guava and grapefruit on ice.
I didn't expect to like it as I don't particularly like grapefruit and I assumed a strong menthol hit because of it being "on ice". Much to my surprise it's absolutely delicious and refreshing. A friend of mine, who doesn't vape but can never resist a finger-test, said that "it's a perfect blend of guava and grapefruit". Well done, @BumbleBee - I'm going to enjoy this one on hot summer's days!

The Elements - Creamy Dreams: sweet milk, froot loops, berries and muesli.
I recently bought a few bottles of juice from a new online store, halovapes.co.za.
I saw Creamy Dreams, but decided against buying it. However, when I received my order, lo and behold there was a sample of Creamy Dreams. It's such a lovely, soft, delicious juice and I'm sorry that I didn't buy it ... next time, for sure! Thanks a lot HaloVapes!

I didn't expect to like it as I don't particularly like grapefruit and I assumed a strong menthol hit because of it being "on ice". Much to my surprise it's absolutely delicious and refreshing. A friend of mine, who doesn't vape but can never resist a finger-test, said that "it's a perfect blend of guava and grapefruit". Well done, @BumbleBee - I'm going to enjoy this one on hot summer's days!

I recently bought a few bottles of juice from a new online store, halovapes.co.za.
I saw Creamy Dreams, but decided against buying it. However, when I received my order, lo and behold there was a sample of Creamy Dreams. It's such a lovely, soft, delicious juice and I'm sorry that I didn't buy it ... next time, for sure! Thanks a lot HaloVapes!
I’m so glad you like Eden @Hooked :D

No problem :) I'm just happy you liked it :D it's one of my favourites even though I prefer the fruity flavours.

There's a new juice in the Dvarw...

It's the new Greek Fruit juice in the Ice Pop range by @Blends Of Distinction

Bought it at VapeCon and it's my first time vaping it....

Have been vaping it for about 2 days. Still early days. All I'm going to say at this stage is two things. Its quite unusual and I am enjoying it!

Great creation Doug!

0fe5a3271a06eeb2b8d82ea14dc725fb.jpg

There's a new juice in the Dvarw...

It's the new Greek Fruit juice in the Ice Pop range by @Blends Of Distinction

Bought it at VapeCon and it's my first time vaping it....

Have been vaping it for about 2 days. Still early days. All I'm going to say at this stage is two things. Its quite unusual and I am enjoying it!

Great creation Doug!

0fe5a3271a06eeb2b8d82ea14dc725fb.jpg

@Silver Hmmmm I love the Ice Pop range, but I haven't tried this new one yet. Your saying that it's "unusual" is a sure way to tempt me!

Popped open my bottle of Dinner Lady after a 2 week steep. I used to love Creamy Clouds Lemon Biscuits back in the day and have been looking for a Clone. This Dinner Lady is the closest I've found, and it's absolutely delicious. Luckily I've made a 250ml bottle so it should last me quite a while.

Another new juice for me.

This one is Taviro , the new Custard Tobacco from Wiener Vape Co.

I find it so exciting trying out a new juice for the first time.

And this juice is quite something! I am not usually a custard fan but this is just so refined and well put together. It's so subtle! Very light.

Am going to vape more on it and will try report back when I've had more time with it.

Well done @Rooigevaar - am enjoying this so far!

66cb6092f7ec615626b1f742c477e288.jpg

Another new juice for me.

This one is Taviro , the new Custard Tobacco from Wiener Vape Co.

I find it so exciting trying out a new juice for the first time.

And this juice is quite something! I am not usually a custard fan but this is just so refined and well put together. It's so subtle! Very light.

Am going to vape more on it and will try report back when I've had more time with it.

Well done @Rooigevaar - am enjoying this so far!

66cb6092f7ec615626b1f742c477e288.jpg
This one I have to try

Decided to rewick the mighty OL16 this evening

Fresh CB2 wicks...

456a54feaa49e9e9f17a9935948dfb4a.jpg

Juice it up...

d4b79e4da30939e4ff70f938cfe6a453.jpg

The juice is none other than Havana Nightz by JOOSE-E-LIQZ. It's a glorious Tobacco with a bit of sweetness. I never tire of it. One of my all time favourites. @Naeemhoosen is a legend.

Voila... those small 28g coils in the OL16 are crispy and gorgeous. Instant ramp. The vape is amazing for me on this. So direct and so flavourful. Does the juice justice for me.

042f1deac2b50aa27eaa2febe8ab67e9.jpg

Back