What Did You Vape Today?

Decided to rewick the mighty OL16 this evening

Fresh CB2 wicks...

456a54feaa49e9e9f17a9935948dfb4a.jpg

Juice it up...

d4b79e4da30939e4ff70f938cfe6a453.jpg

The juice is none other than Havana Nightz by JOOSE-E-LIQZ. It's a glorious Tobacco with a bit of sweetness. I never tire of it. One of my all time favourites. @Naeemhoosen is a legend.

Voila... those small 28g coils in the OL16 are crispy and gorgeous. Instant ramp. The vape is amazing for me on this. So direct and so flavourful. Does the juice justice for me.

042f1deac2b50aa27eaa2febe8ab67e9.jpg
i really must still try that havana nights

GQV - West Coast Frappe: "A French vanilla style cappuccino with hazelnut & caramel cream.”
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/gq-e-liquid-reviews.t48125
A delicious coffee!

ONEoz Vapour – As American as Apple Pie
Divine! Better than the real thing!

Buddha Joose – Rum and Custard
Nondescript – so disappointed as I was looking forward to this.

Opus Nic Salts – Fresh Lemonade
Love this one – so refreshing.

Thanks @Hooked - as always the one liner comments are appreciated and informative!

Killer - Alphonso Mango
Killer is Nasty Juice's budget range but I assure you, there's nothing budget about it! I've also tried the Melons, and Passion Fruit and they're all delicious, bold flavours.

Joose – Arabica Latte
Review in coffee thread to follow shortly

Rebel Revolution: Escobar’s Beans – Mocha Java @BaD Mountain
Haven’t had it for a while and I almost forgot how good it is. My builder was here (smoker; not a vaper) and he said, “Whatever you’re smoking there smells bloody nice!”

Bake It – Guava Mama (guava cheesecake)
As tasty as always!

Ripe Vapes Nic Salts (Nic 30mg) – Berries & Cream
I don’t like the flavour very much. Sweetish and offish. A few puffs is fine, but not more than that.

Yami Vapour Nic Salts (Nic 35mg) – Custard dessert
Soft flavour; doesn’t clash with any food/drinks which is a huge plus. However, the flavour is not nearly as good as the freebase version (3mg) though. What a pity – or perhaps just as well!

Joose High Tea Collection: Reviews of all three to follow
  • Joose - Arabica Latte: Arabica bean espresso and steamed milk
  • Joose - Nutty Crunch Cookie: caramel and roasted oats crunchy cookie
  • Joose - Chai Latte: Chai Tea Latte

Five Pawns - Blue / Lasker's Rule:
"Baked and ripple cut potato chips dipped and covered with creamy decadent milk chocolate and sprinkled with artisan sea salt"
Most unusual - and most enjoyable! Actually can taste something resembling potato, with chocolate and it does have a slight saltiness. Not sweet.

Liqua - Vanilla: French Vanilla 18mg (freebase)
Mild vanilla and slightly sweet.

Single concentrate @vicTor ?
What's it like?

yes sir, I am PG (ugly stuff, don't know why you guys vape it) sensitive. So, vape (quite successfully) mostly (max) VG.

....I'm sure this is common knowledge on the forum buy now, yada yada yada

but to answer your question, in view of my predicament, luckily I love tobacco' s

so I just rock them, "single", mostly

regards

Five Pawns - Lasker's Rule
Liked it - loved it - can't get enough of it!

The E Juice Co - Lemon Glazed Doughnut
Good contrast between the lemon and the doughnut.

Nasty Juice Cushman nic salts 35mg
Oh, YES ..... !!!

Now this I can vape all day @Hooked

Hard to explain the profile, hence the name of the juice I’m assuming. Very light chill on the exhale but otherwise a very nice well balanced fruit vape

AD1B2179-1894-433E-A8AA-327D7D4CF364.png

Continued testinb this today

Hyp bubblegum, pleasantly surprised with it.
d698bc2a8afafb9fb5f491f707ad7686.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Now this I can vape all day @Hooked

Hard to explain the profile, hence the name of the juice I’m assuming. Very light chill on the exhale but otherwise a very nice well balanced fruit vape

View attachment 148347

Also like the Strange Fruit. Can get the passion fruit and bit of pineapple. One of the few fruities thats better in a rda. Thats untill the put some cooling in it.

Also like the Strange Fruit. Can get the passion fruit and bit of pineapple. One of the few fruities thats better in a rda. Thats untill the put some cooling in it.
I agree, it’s very tasty in an RDA. Maybe because it’s an 80/20 juice?

Over to this now to see if it serves its purpose. Have to say it seems to work, but the taste is not the best. Suppose that can be expected from "medicine"
6e367513b71efe28ae9ebee91635d077.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Back